PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Nozza XBA's Profile > Albums > My Tattoos
Subscribe    Donate

Picture 2 of 8 from Album My Tattoos
Stars & Diamond/Gem tattoo. The star on the left was my first ever tattoo, so something small to get me started. I have a bit of OCD so I then 2 yrs on or so evened it out with the Diamond and another star. The diamond is again for my mum as here initials are JEM (so Gem). The star on the left is fine but when I came back to get the diamond/right star added they came out shit. Lines not connecting and wonky etc. So I dont go to that back alley place and get all the new stuff done by real artists!
Stars & Diamond/Gem tattoo. The star on the left was my first ever tattoo, so something small to get me started. I have a bit of OCD so I then 2 yrs on or so evened it out with the Diamond and another star. The diamond is again for my mum as here initials are JEM (so Gem). The star on the left is fine but when I came back to get the diamond/right star added they came out shit. Lines not connecting and wonky etc. So I dont go to that back alley place and get all the new stuff done by real artists!
Picture Added 01-20-2010 03:43 PM
Added by Nozza XBA