PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > RuYi's Profile > Albums
Subscribe    Donate

Gaming Stuff
Gaming stuff goes here.
Adam hates this little Starfighter model.  
 I came home from work a couple of times and I found the thing in pieces on my desk below the shelf, but...
Some misc stuff. The DS has such a great library I'll need another three years to be done with it. Adam Jensen is sitting on my Pokémon games. I...
Assassin's Creed was the game that turned me into a console gamer. I was dying to play it but my computer wasn't powerful enough, so I bought an Xbox...
Xbox 360 games after nearly 4 years. 
I'm either not interested at all or completely obsessed, so it's still not too much. 

Loved playing Guild...
In my neverending quest for different Biohazard/Resident Evil games, I've gathered multiple copies of the same games. In total, I have about 60...
In my neverending quest for different Biohazard/Resident Evil games, I've gathered multiple copies of the same games. In total, I have about 60...
Some of the Resident Evil games in boxes that are too big for my other shelves. 

On the left, there are the PC versions of Resident Evil 1 and 3. I...
I love the Resident Evil franchise ever since I played the first game at my friend's PS1. From that moment on I played almost every RE game. 

Now,...
Mass Effect 2 Lithographs. 
Afterlife, The Illusive Man and Garrus. 

I totally hated Garrus in ME2 because he found his stupid calibrations more...
Afterlife, The Illusive Man and Garrus (right of TIM).
Afterlife, The Illusive Man and Garrus.
Replaced the Resident Evil 5 faceplate with this one featuring Altaďr from Assassin's Creed, the white looks better than the red of the other plate.
The NTSC PS2, which my friend Jian and me both imported from Japan to play Japanese (online) games. 

We have finished Gun Survivor 2 Biohazard...
Motherboard: Asus M3N78-EM 
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 940 
Memory: 3 GB RAM 
Hard Drive: 500 GB + 80 GB 
Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTS 250...
Sony Bravia KDL-32D3000 
Sony HT-DDW840 Home Theater System 
Microsoft Xbox 360 20GB HDD