PDA

View Full Version : Jundland Wastes Minikit help

RevDotNed
09-26-2006, 10:47 PM
Anybody have a notion on how to get the Minikit in the Moisture Evaporator area where you have to Dark Force open a black barrier and there's 2 Banthas roaming around?

There's a green button that you can press but nothing happens.

Kid A
09-26-2006, 11:38 PM
Get on one Bantha and park it on top of the larger switch, I think it's the one on the right. Once you have it parked firmly on it, jump off and step on the switch on the left, that should do it.

The other tricky one for me was the kit that was stuck behind a forcefield outside of the jawa crawler. To get that one, climb to the top and use a bounty hunter to stick a grenade on the plates on the left.

RevDotNed
09-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Brilliant! Worked like a charm, thanks!

I have a tendency to over-think the puzzles in this game and this was definitely the case here :)

bopetickle
01-15-2008, 10:27 AM
I have 9/10 mini kits on this level but am struggling to get the one that is under the over hang. It is after the sandcrawler section, you use the force to move a bridge in place on the right and the minikit is obvious to your left but under a over hang. Any tips on how to get this one?

TheGoalslammer
01-21-2008, 05:08 AM
you have to stand on the large boulder next to it, which will slowly sink down until you're level with the minikit. Then boost over as R2. I'm recalling this from memory, but I'm pretty sure that's how to do it.