PDA

View Full Version : After beating the game

_DoTTeR_
10-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Does it give you an option too carry over and start over from chapter one with all the stuff you have maxed already?

I have the cutter and all body/powers maxed, will it carry over when i do my next file?

sorry if this has been answered

OldBayFries
10-27-2008, 07:47 PM
It's been answered but I wont be an ass.

Make sure to watch the credits and SAVE the game after the credits. Then the save slot will be labeled CLEARED. It will also say Round 2 for your second playthrough. After that you can start a new game with that save file and the same difficulty and all your stats should be there.
Remember, you will see the Level 6 suit at the first store you see but it will cost you 90,000+ credits. Good luck and good gaming!

Around The Bend
10-28-2008, 12:54 AM
ok well how do i start an impossible lvl with all my updated gear already, i played on medium already i dont wanna play again on medium i wanna do impossible....i did what u said but im playin on medium.

SevDelta
10-28-2008, 01:35 AM
ok well how do i start an impossible lvl with all my updated gear already, i played on medium already i dont wanna play again on medium i wanna do impossible....i did what u said but im playin on medium.
All your items and nodes and things will be gone once switching to Impossible and there's nothing you can do about that.

Around The Bend
10-28-2008, 02:27 AM
so you have to start from sctrach!!! That sucks!!! really really sucks!!! Is Impossible that bad?

bjh_27
10-28-2008, 08:19 AM
impossible is not so impossible if you use the stasis/o2 cheats and maybe start with the scorpion suit and the 7 nodes and 18,000 credits that the cheats give you...it gets you rolling nicely

depends if you want to do it without cheats

i personally think that the cheats are cleverly done to only work once (apart from statsis / o2) so it doesn't ruin the playthrough

i love this game, am on my third play htrough (2 x easy to get 850gs, now doing impossible)

very surprised that i am loving an EA game...

Tyger7
10-28-2008, 08:50 AM
you dont have to watch the credits at all just skip em, i did and it worked fine..

I beat the game twice on hard, AND played til chapter 4 on a third playthrough just to get maxed achievement. Now I am doing impossible and the one gun achievement....

i did this very wrong but oh well

Stylaz
10-28-2008, 10:13 AM
you dont have to watch the credits at all just skip em, i did and it worked fine..

I beat the game twice on hard, AND played til chapter 4 on a third playthrough just to get maxed achievement. Now I am doing impossible and the one gun achievement....

i did this very wrong but oh well

When I did impossible, I mainly used the plasma cutter anyway, easier to get lots of ammo if you use 1 weapon, when I got to the final boss I had enough credits and nodes to fully upgrade the contact launcher, then forgot I had it and completed the game with plasma launcher anyway :)