PDA

View Full Version : stuck @ around 25% lol

skuff
10-27-2008, 09:51 PM
right its probally something completly simple, but for the life of me i cant work out what to do.. i have done all available qualifying games available (think there 3 locked 1s left) i have done the first 2 mirrors, but cant work out how to get up to the 3rd, its starting to give me a headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres a big block next to the music box that i think comes into play, but im not able to jump on it? any help would be appreciated

Edit.. never mind, worked it out straight after i posted (there were ledges by the right side of the door by the music box)

olcsi2
11-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Although you have figured it out, I thought maybe I give the tip here, when you are stuck in progressing the story, watch the dog. It always goes near the place you have to do something to move forward. In this case he was standing under the ledges you have to jump on.

a_correa4
01-09-2009, 12:57 PM
I was stuck at that point myself! Well for future reference, pay close attention to the Dog, when something important or somewhere you can climb on, he will bark with a red exclamation on his head ----- GOOD BOY!!!

SWAGGART
03-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the advice, I was starting to tear my hair out over this lol.

Specs
03-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Im stuck hear and did go up the ledge what do I do now? I messed with the mirrors and nothing has happen what should I do?

Skelix
03-17-2010, 06:45 PM
When you say messed with mirrors, were they lit? Make sure you keep up on your olympic games as well as they progress the story, once you light all 3 torches the door to your right (in the area you're talking about) opens.