PDA

View Full Version : a question regarding achievements

GrumpierGrunt
10-27-2008, 11:36 PM
i have a question regarding getting all the achievements,i know it takes multiple runs but if you decide to be good lets say can i still get all the story related achievements?

wtmxwl III
10-28-2008, 02:19 AM
As far as I know as long as you don't blow up Megaton you can do it in one run. Make sure you get all the bobbleheads. Also, make sure you save your game a lot and don't delete the saves. Make sure you have good karma going to level 8, so you can get the good achievement and then load your save and get neutral, etc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

JVinz
10-28-2008, 02:59 AM
If you want to get all of the achievements in one playthrough, not only do you need to not blow up Megaton, but you also shouldn't kill the head guy at Vault 101. And there is another bobblehead you need to get in some other town before something major happens. Other than that, be any alignment you want.

Also, don't listen to the crap about having to be good to get all 9 karma achievements. You can still do these all very easily with "very evil" karma. Simply go to any church in the game and donate all/some of your money, about 6 donations will bring you up to neutral, 6 more to good. Reload your game to keep your cash and evil status.

Keldroc
10-28-2008, 03:04 AM
You can also give purified water to the beggars outside Megaton and Rivet City for good karma.

wtmxwl III
10-28-2008, 03:43 AM
Also, don't listen to the crap about having to be good to get all 9 karma achievements. You can still do these all very easily with "very evil" karma. Simply go to any church in the game and donate all/some of your money, about 6 donations will bring you up to neutral, 6 more to good. Reload your game to keep your cash and evil status.

or you can do it that way