PDA

View Full Version : Drums

killerharu45
10-28-2008, 12:31 AM
So as most of you know, the drums seem to be having a lot of problems now. Mostly the red pad isn't working for people. Would you guys recommend that I buy the game now or later when a new model hopefully comes out

Iv VeNoM vI
10-28-2008, 02:20 AM
My drums work fine.

scatman92
10-28-2008, 02:38 AM
might take a while for the a new set of drums to come out, but unless you get a bad one in the bunch, you should be fine.

GUNSLiiNGER
10-28-2008, 03:29 AM
So as most of you know, the drums seem to be having a lot of problems now. Mostly the red pad isn't working for people. Would you guys recommend that I buy the game now or later when a new model hopefully comes out
yeah i purchsed the game on the opening date. i waited 2 hours in line and i got home and my yellow cymbal wouldnt work. i contacted the company and they wanted me to send it in to them (at my own expense), and pay them to ship a new one. so i just returned my entire set and got the game and the guitar package. its probbaly a good idea to wait it out a lil bit before getting it. unless your unpacient, then go for it and buy it. Who knows you may get a set that works perfectly well

Hospital Waste
10-28-2008, 04:13 AM
http://community.guitarhero.com/forums/14/forum_topics/131216

go there and it tells you whats wrong with the red pad and how to fix it

killerharu45
10-28-2008, 05:07 AM
k thanks for the input. I think I'll just buy the game and guitar kit. That way I can still use my rock band drums to play and use the extra money to buy GoW2

Chop tops plate
10-29-2008, 02:16 AM
what about the cymbal problems? I can't find anything about how to fix those and I tried calling activision but its impossible to speak to anyone.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-29-2008, 03:03 AM
what about the cymbal problems? I can't find anything about how to fix those and I tried calling activision but its impossible to speak to anyone.

diddnt know there was a cybal problem?