PDA

View Full Version : couple important questions

Ka1n007
10-28-2008, 01:59 AM
1) *edit the closest save blinks
2) *edit scout a post by walking up to ammo health or other supplies in it
3) *edit* I went south and you can go back north, confirmed.
thanks in advance!

MrEastSide
10-28-2008, 02:04 AM
I always assumed the safe house you were closest to flashed. Only one flashes for me whenever I open the map and I started noticing it usually appeared the be the one closest to my position.

the_b1ues
10-28-2008, 02:51 AM
When you find the Weapons ammo in the guard posts its seems count that you have scouted them.

DemonI81
10-28-2008, 04:05 AM
2) By finding an ammo crate or health box. You can do this from a distance sometimes by bringing up your map then holding LT to bring out your monocle. When the monocle sight turns from red to green, hit RT.

I don't know about the other 2.

Ka1n007
10-28-2008, 05:53 AM
yes thanks you guys you walk up to either health, ammo, or gasoline (for molotov) and it scouts it. I have unlocked all the safe houses I found but still no ach, are there any on missions in the north that anyone knows about? Anyone know about the helping buddies with their predicament achievement? does that mean do the missions in the bar or simply meet them?Also i dont know about you guys but i get annoyed by the guys constantly fighting you in sp. If you havent already buy the stealth upgrade in the weapons shop comp it helps with this but costs like 45 diamonds.