PDA

View Full Version : So I Rocked out as Ted Nugent and No Motor City Madman...WTF!?!?

Hospital Waste
10-28-2008, 03:01 AM
anyone else do this or have the same problem if you got it please tell me how

SebastianSB
10-28-2008, 03:02 AM
Did you buy the character or just play as him in the career event? To get the achievement I had to unlock him, buy him, and then play him for a gig.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-28-2008, 03:10 AM
Did you buy the character or just play as him in the career event? To get the achievement I had to unlock him, buy him, and then play him for a gig.

Same for me//

Hospital Waste
10-28-2008, 03:56 AM
see i didnt buy jimmy hendrix and i just played a song in quick play with him and it gave me that one....I played the Jimmy Hendrix song though

SebastianSB
10-28-2008, 04:41 AM
see i didnt buy jimmy hendrix and i just played a song in quick play with him and it gave me that one....I played the Jimmy Hendrix song though

Yeah I got the Jimi achievement by just playing his song, but for the the two other guitarists (don't remember their names but I think they're the two least famous characters in the game) I had to buy them and play a gig as each of them.

RoAd RoLlER Da
10-28-2008, 04:47 AM
I got the Hendrix achievement by playing Purple Haze but for all the others they don't unlock.

good ol boy366
10-28-2008, 09:47 AM
I got the Hendrix achievement by playing Purple Haze but for all the others they don't unlock.

that's because for the other songs you're still playing as your character, but for purple haze he pushes your character off the stage, so technically you play as him for that song.

cfj1976
10-28-2008, 11:43 AM
where in the game is the store to buy the characters

SebastianSB
10-28-2008, 12:12 PM
where in the game is the store to buy the characters

The character selection screen. Once you unlock a character they become a choice on that screen but you have to pay to actually play as them.

Valiant Goat
10-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Yeah I got the Jimi achievement by just playing his song, but for the the two other guitarists (don't remember their names but I think they're the two least famous characters in the game) I had to buy them and play a gig as each of them.

Lol, Ted Nugent and Zakk Wylde are far from the least famous characters in the game. Both of them are considered to be real life rock gods. They're the most credible real life characters in the game, including Hedrix and Sting(of course).

Necrite980
10-28-2008, 03:18 PM
I came across Billy Corgan in the guitar career while I was playing guitar and I passed the song, but he didn't unlock as a purchaseable or playable character.

Anyone know how he unlocks?

Deathblow23
10-28-2008, 03:42 PM
I came across Billy Corgan in the guitar career while I was playing guitar and I passed the song, but he didn't unlock as a purchaseable or playable character.

Anyone know how he unlocks?

I'm wondering the same thing. I thought maybe you had to play and sing at the same time to get him to unlock,...because that is how he performs onstage. I don't know though. You would think that they would have achievements for everyone in the game...like Sting - if you play bass,...and Travis Barker - if you play the drums. Maybe they do and I just haven't gotten that far yet.

Hospital Waste
10-28-2008, 07:50 PM
when do you unlock them...cause i beat their songs already ...?

SebastianSB
10-29-2008, 12:03 AM
You probably have to unlock each character with a specific instrument. Certain ones might only be unlockable in band mode.

X Crazed Guru X
10-29-2008, 06:32 AM
billy corgan is only unlockable in band mode and after you beat today in band mode you get him for free