PDA

View Full Version : Anticip-O-Meter

Simzo
10-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Would there be any chance of the website implenting the Anticip-O-Meter like they have in a certain 360 magasine over here, it gives a preview of what a certain game involves and has a little bar from 1 to 5 showing how eagerly anticipated the game is..

Eternal
10-28-2008, 08:35 AM
Sounds like a neat little idea, that would only be useful for games that are yet to come out and are already on the site, in which case the game will only be a month or so away.

Minty
10-28-2008, 11:34 AM
The number of people that have it on their wish list is an indication.

Simzo
10-28-2008, 07:27 PM
So guys, what do you think?

I would love it if it was taken into account, even if it's a small part of the site and was only done for big games, but knowing that one of my ideas is being used will make me happy?

and there is a reward for that isnt there?

thanks,

Minty
10-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Yeah, like I said.... people with the game on their wish list is already an indication.

Simzo
10-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Great, so does this mean, it will be done or..?

I'm not too bothered just would be good if one of my ideas could be put into use.

Keano
10-28-2008, 07:55 PM

I'm not too bothered just would be good if one of my ideas could be put into use.

Minty said twice people with the game on their wish list is already an indication of how eagerly anticipated a game is which means your idea is unnescessary.

Simzo
10-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Oh right, i wasnt quite sure what he meant, sorry..
That's no problem, thought it wouldn't work out..

kiwi18
10-28-2008, 08:11 PM

Obviously he is not understanding. I will fully explain it to you. When you click on a game in the retail or XBL arcade sections, it should bring you to a different screen. If you scroll down some and look on the right side of the screen, you will see a small box with the words
" Collection" or " Wish list." Users can click on this to show if they have it or if they are really anticipating it. Hope this helps.

Simzo
10-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Ahh yeah i see what you mean, i have used this feature myself and thought it was quite good, oh well was worth a bash..

thanks for replying so fast to my idea guys, good to know people are listening..