PDA

View Full Version : Solo Platinum Artist bass/vocals Questions

smacd
10-28-2008, 08:05 AM
post deleted.

SebastianSB
10-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Several people have managed to get platinum artist solo, but they all had to do it legitimately. While there are a few songs you can trick, exploits won't work for the vast majority. I guess you'll just have to practice dual wielding more until you can successfully play each song on Ex/Ex.

Almighty Tubsta
10-28-2008, 03:47 PM
I'll say, its certainly harder than it looks

marlo2123
10-30-2008, 01:48 AM
Im actually pretty good at solo
I do guitar and vocal on expert except some songs like Creep are annoying for me because i have a bit of trouble sometimes doing the low notes (im only 13)

Here's a tip (not a cheating tip) -
Play the game a lot, be sure you know all the songs until you figure out how the song goes/voices of the people are. As you play more and more, you'll know the lyrics and it makes things A LOT! easier

Im trying to get to the endless setlist part of the game but its going to be annoying just playing RockBand for a whole 4 hrs by myself =/

Goodluck!

Darth MaIak
11-14-2008, 08:05 AM
congrats then! its good to know that this is possible, since I will be attempting the same thing soon. I've done as many as I can on medium/medium just out of laziness, but I can't earn any more fans until I pick up the difficulty, so I guess its time to start actually trying....