PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Unlock the Lamborghini DUB Tournament?

gallardolvr
10-28-2008, 09:14 AM
anyone know ive done all the exotic challeges like beat karol in his muria but it wont unlock and ive also beat booke

Novellion
10-28-2008, 10:57 AM
I unlocked this tournament before I owned any exotic car. Up to this point, I had been using a bike almost exclusively. I believe that my in game progress was at about 28-32%. I hope that helps, at least a little bit. Cheers.

PS: I know you probably do not want to hear it at this points, but . . . it is a sweet ride ;)

littlejay
10-28-2008, 12:54 PM
indeed it is

greg
10-28-2008, 12:55 PM
you either have 2 have enough money 2 buy it or complete "DUB"challenge for it i came across 4 DUB challenges so far: lambo,camaro,dodge and mercedes ....keep in mind that it takes a while i played this game now close to 50 hrs

gallardolvr
10-28-2008, 04:13 PM
you either have 2 have enough money 2 buy it or complete "DUB"challenge for it i came across 4 DUB challenges so far: lambo,camaro,dodge and mercedes ....keep in mind that it takes a while i played this game now close to 50 hrs
no shit really? i didnt know that...lol i have idol status i have beaten booke and delivered 1,000,000 to karol thanks but i already knew this i just havent done most of the races i just did phone races on hardest so thank anyway i guess