PDA

View Full Version : North Railway Diamond

le b3nz0r
10-28-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm working on diamonds on the Northern map, and there's a diamond just near a junction just north of the North Railyard, in the top right corner of the map. If using the map linked by the achievement guide, the diamond is literally just above the words North Railyard. It would appear that the diamond is atop a large rock. Any help with this? The only thing I can think of is maybe hang-gliding but I don't think that would work.

wstussyb
10-28-2008, 12:39 PM
I found that last night, for the life of me I could not get it, I wondered if there is some where you can climb up on the other side of that mountain but had no luck finding a spot.

cra
10-28-2008, 12:50 PM
hi, i started a thread last week concerning some of these "tricky" diamonds. according to a post, it should be possible to get it with a jeep with MG and jumping from that onto the rock. Haven't tried it yet, since i can only play on weekends.
my idea would be gettin a truck and a jeep and using the jeep as step onto truck and from truck to stone. :) hangglider can be found if you go to the safehouse east from this diamond.

Kamikaze747
01-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Did anyone find out how to get up there?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the hanglider

S80NL
01-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Indeed it is the hanglider. Youcan found it just south of petrosahel. Get the glider and fly just straight ahead and use the big tree in front of the rock as landmark.