PDA

View Full Version : Problems with "You Gotta Shoot Em in the Head"

FascistCat
10-28-2008, 02:17 PM
-SPOILERS-

I think I ran by something before about this somewhere in these threads but not quite the same exact problem. My problem is: After going to Crowley and agreeing to kill the four people, I went to kill Tenpenny. To shorten the quest, I spared him and decided to kill Crowley instead. After killing Crowley, there was no way to end the quest. When I had returned to Tenpenny, the options were the same as before I had even decided to spare him. I believe I read about someone else having trouble turning this quest in after killing all four of the guys and then returning to Crowley. Perhaps this is glitched? If anyone has had similar problems or have made it through, let me know. Thanks

gurnard
10-28-2008, 04:05 PM
the quest will end when you collect the prize from fort constantine (you need the keys from ted strayer, dave and dukov).
you don't need to kill them, you can pickpocket them or talk your way into gettig their key.

Sms4001
10-28-2008, 06:09 PM
the quest will end when you collect the prize from fort constantine (you need the keys from ted strayer, dave and dukov).
you don't need to kill them, you can pickpocket them or talk your way into gettig their key.

yeah that was me who thought it was glitched.. just do this and the quest ends... wish it would have told you that though :(:confused:

FascistCat
10-28-2008, 08:17 PM
OK, thanks guys. That is complete bullshit though, lol. I don't remember hearing anything about the Fort.

Violet Grim
11-30-2008, 07:44 AM
I'm having a problem with this quest also - I can't find Ted Strayer (the junkie). He is the last guy I need to kill. I have checked both the Muddy Rudder and Saint Monica's Church numerous times. I haven't seen him once, did he OD or something?

ryfry99
11-30-2008, 09:06 AM
hes always in the common room

Hardrider2k2
11-30-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm having a problem with this quest also - I can't find Ted Strayer (the junkie). He is the last guy I need to kill. I have checked both the Muddy Rudder and Saint Monica's Church numerous times. I haven't seen him once, did he OD or something?

sorry dude but i slapped a slave collar on that fool than blew his head off.. thats probs why u cant find him

Violet Grim
12-01-2008, 01:15 PM
hes always in the common room

Cheers, I found him first time I went in there. So much for stupid guides that tell you to look in stupid places!! GRR!!!

mmartynn
12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
i kinda shot tenpennys head off and threw him off his balcony and i havent started the, you gotta shoot them in the sweed quest yet, will this mess it up for me??