PDA

View Full Version : Am I an Idiot? (No use of Reg Controller?)

Abunai Aite
10-29-2008, 12:11 AM
Ok so I rented this game fly, thinkin that it was like the other guitar hero's where I could just use my Controller...and I just got it, and I figured out I cant. is there a way that i can or am i just screwed?

SebastianSB
10-29-2008, 12:16 AM
Ok so I rented this game fly, thinkin that it was like the other guitar hero's where I could just use my Controller...and I just got it, and I figured out I cant. is there a way that i can or am i just screwed?

No Full-Band game allows you to use a controller instead.

Abunai Aite
10-29-2008, 12:18 AM
Well I did not no that. thanks.

Valiant Goat
10-29-2008, 12:51 AM
All you can do with the controller, in both RB and GH:WT, is plug a headset into it and do vocals. :(

FlamedLiquid
10-29-2008, 01:06 AM
yah...at least you could like 20 achievements.

Play as Vocalist

Make a male rocker

make a female rocker

make a logo

make a custom guitar

make a custom drumset

make a tattoo

finish a solo career (vocals obviously)

Play as Ozzie

Play as Haley

One on One match on LIVE win or lose

2 vs 2 match on LIVE win or lose

Beat career on Easy (you could try a harder difficulty but vocals suck horribly in this game)

Download 3 songs from GH Tunes

Finish a band career (if you play a full band career online)

444,444 on Schism (find 3 people online)

444,444 on that Metallica song (find 3 people online)

All band members activate star power at same time (find 3 people online)

All Band members get 8X multiplier at same time (find 3 people online)

50 note band streak (find 3 people online)

Get the highest score in a band as the vocalist (find 3 people online)

FlamedLiquid
10-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Oh and the reason you cant use a controller for guitar in this is because they added vocals and you need a controller to play vocals so it automatically assigns the controller as vocals.

Jaster Mereel04
10-29-2008, 01:10 PM
ok.....first off, do not EVER play a music type game without the required instruments. All of those who use controllers to play music games. Go outside, you were not meant to play games.

JKILLA859
10-29-2008, 01:35 PM
ok.....first off, do not EVER play a music type game without the required instruments. All of those who use controllers to play music games. Go outside, you were not meant to play games.

Last time i checked Guitar Hero : 2,3 and Aerosmith didn't REQUIRE you to play with an instrument which is why I use my controller, I find it way more fun and challenging. Only time I used a guitar on any of those games was to get the tutorial achievements and to beat Knights of Cydonia on expert. So I think i'll stay inside and continue to beat people on live that use a guitar and cant beat my controller. Though when I do get world tour ill be forced to play drums, as I suck at guitar.

danny dee
10-29-2008, 08:11 PM
its sux that you cant use a controller but i can do expert guitar now that iv practised so practise on a guitar and it will come to you in time:)