PDA

View Full Version : a few locked doors.

gurnard
10-29-2008, 12:38 AM
there are a few doors and gates the can't be picked, and i can't find the keys.
the first is hamiltons hideaway, the other is mama dolces loading yard (i think it has something to do with the peoples republic of america radio station)

bump with a few more loose ends:
the scrapyard in the middle of the wastelands: whats it for, and where is the key?
the newspaper office (can't remember the exact location) i found a dead guy called gibson, he had a note on him saying "search the house"

Another building (may have been in the falls church area) has a dead BoS initiate named Pek. Any significance to this?

InfernoX222
10-30-2008, 04:51 PM
bump with a few more loose ends:
the scrapyard in the middle of the wastelands: whats it for, and where is the key?
the newspaper office (can't remember the exact location) i found a dead guy called gibson, he had a note on him saying "search the house"

Another building (may have been in the falls church area) has a dead BoS initiate named Pek. Any significance to this?

I have not found most of those keys either... But if I remember right Gibsons place is on the left side of the railroad car near the end of the tunnel that he is in (sorry name escapes me at the moment) And this is where you get the Naughty Nightware that can be sold later for a few hundred caps...

The Initiate is part of a quest given by the Brotherhood of Steel right outside that door... Just talked to the Paladans and they will explain it...

Sorry im not at home or I would give more details... Hope it helps!

moonieass13
10-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Hamilton's hide away becomes avaiable when you take the quest 'blood ties'

gurnard
10-31-2008, 04:02 AM
i've done blood ties, but never recieved a key to the locked gate at any time during the quest. looking through the mesh, it seems to be a bunch of ammo boxes and a mini nuke in there.

i don't think gibson is associated with the naughty nighwear quest, i got that in marigold station way back near the start of the game.

edit:
gibson mystery solved. its the gibson house in minefield, there is a model house and a hidden safe

hamiltons hideaway key is gotten from three dog, he has a side quest called caching in with three dog, although i can't seem to trigger it by talking to three dog.

osea101
10-31-2008, 08:32 AM
i've done blood ties, but never recieved a key to the locked gate at any time during the quest. looking through the mesh, it seems to be a bunch of ammo boxes and a mini nuke in there.

i don't think gibson is associated with the naughty nighwear quest, i got that in marigold station way back near the start of the game.

edit:
gibson mystery solved. its the gibson house in minefield, there is a model house and a hidden safe

hamiltons hideaway key is gotten from three dog, he has a side quest called caching in with three dog, although i can't seem to trigger it by talking to three dog.

Good info. I was looking for the same damn key to Hamilton's. This is one game they need to rush out a walkthrough online for the poor people who couldn't afford the strategy guide