PDA

View Full Version : Getting tomorrow and wondering if theres any achivements you can miss or mess up

mossberg
10-29-2008, 03:22 AM
I know if you detonate the bomb in Megaton you cant get the "Power of the Atom" achievement from doing the quest from Megaton because there gone. But if you disarm the bomb and get the house in Megaton can you still get the achievement for "Tenpenny Tower" Someone told me if you blow it up that Tenpenny Tower wont be unlocked. Are there any other achievemnts like this besides the karma ones. Also are there more then 30 bobbleheads or do you need to collect every single one:confused:

xLUNCHTREYx
10-29-2008, 03:54 AM
I know if you detonate the bomb in Megaton you cant get the "Power of the Atom" achievement from doing the quest from Megaton because there gone. But if you disarm the bomb and get the house in Megaton can you still get the achievement for "Tenpenny Tower" Someone told me if you blow it up that Tenpenny Tower wont be unlocked. Are there any other achievemnts like this besides the karma ones. Also are there more then 30 bobbleheads or do you need to collect every single one:confused:

im pretty sure theres a bobblehead when you leave the vault ,by a desk or something, SO GET IT. i didnt know about it but it really dosent matter because of multiple play throughs.

I LoMar I
10-29-2008, 04:03 AM
You dont have to blow the bomb up in megaton. If you do make sure you talk to the general store lady first and complete her quest (it has a chievo).

ovoon7
10-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Theres 2 choices, blow the bomb to finish the power of the atom quest, or disarm it. You get the achievement either way.
And if you DO blow up Megaton you can still do Tenpenny Tower... since you now live there. It just involves killing lots of ghouls.

D3fault121
10-29-2008, 04:46 AM
I think there is also another one about delivering a letter if I read something in the achievement topic so I would hold off on blowing up the town for a bit if your going to.

mossberg
10-29-2008, 07:07 AM
Theres 2 choices, blow the bomb to finish the power of the atom quest, or disarm it. You get the achievement either way.
And if you DO blow up Megaton you can still do Tenpenny Tower... since you now live there. It just involves killing lots of ghouls.
The thing is i dont want to blow it up. I was wondering since i lll be living in Megaton can i still do Tenpenny Tower

eTron000
10-29-2008, 11:18 AM
The are bobbleheads in Vault 101 and in Raven Rock that you can't get once you've left said place.