PDA

View Full Version : Voice Actors

Mad Man
10-29-2008, 04:32 AM
I played fallout only for a few minuets but a few voices have caught my attention, The father sounds like Pierce Brosnan and the narrator from the beginning sounds like Ron Perlman who has stared in another game...Turok. I wasn't sure about these two so i checked the instruction book and no info on voice actors but no such luck. I though i just put this out.

What The Buck?
10-29-2008, 04:35 AM
yeh the dog sounds like lassy from that film.

fable is well good tho

MishapsConundrum
10-29-2008, 04:43 AM
I played fallout only for a few minuets but a few voices have caught my attention, The father sounds like Pierce Brosnan and the narrator from the beginning sounds like Ron Perlman who has stared in another game...Turok. I wasn't sure about these two so i checked the instruction book and no info on voice actors but no such luck. I though i just put this out.

im almost 100 percent sure the voice of the father is Qui gon jin from star wars and he looks like alan grant from jurassic park, and the guy does sound like the guy from turok and conan, if anyone can clearify would be great.

Mad Man
10-29-2008, 04:48 AM
Qui gon jin! that was the name i was thinking of before...but for some reason why i just though of every person from Dynasty Warriors 6 lol

Wander2045
10-29-2008, 04:50 AM
This is directly from IMDB. there maybe more people, but this is all they listed:

Ron Perlman...Narrator (voice)
Liam Neeson...Father (voice)
Malcolm McDowell...President John Henry Eden (voice)
Heather Marie Marsden...Sarah Lyons (voice)
Wes Johnson...Mr. Burke (voice)

What The Buck?
10-29-2008, 04:50 AM
This is directly from IMDB. there maybe more people, but this is all they listed:

Ron Perlman...Narrator (voice)
Liam Neeson...Father (voice)
Malcolm McDowell...President John Henry Eden (voice)
Heather Marie Marsden...Sarah Lyons (voice)
Wes Johnson...Mr. Burke (voice)

whos the voices of the dog?