PDA

View Full Version : My Farcry 2 Map Quick Preview!

SLEEPAH
10-29-2008, 10:39 AM
My Farcry 2 Quick Map Preview
More Previews of the Map coming soon its under construction!
Its going to feature caves, a heaven and more

YouTube - Xbox 360: FarCry 2 -Quick Map Preview

Post in here what you think of it!
oh and if you ask I use SMART TV CAPTURE CARD on my laptop to capture the video footage!

iinSaNe x
10-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Good Job BTW, The map editor on this game is amazing i also my first map LOST Based on the TV series has had over 150 downloads. Oh And I was just wondering what console you are playing on because i would much like to play your map.

Thx

Xbox Live GT: II MaNiiC x

SLEEPAH
10-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Play on the Xbox 360 Console only!
Send a Friend Request if you want...
I am only going to be publishing the New Version of the Map after its fully complete
I will have testers before the release

Y0UNGERKILLER
10-29-2008, 12:11 PM
good map dude

SLEEPAH
10-29-2008, 12:39 PM
My favorite part about the map is my castle walls there is the water that goes behind the wall and in front as you can see in the video! if you swim deep into the water there is a whole underneath where you can then swim to the otherside! its sorta a secret way into the castle kindah neat!
Trying to figure a way to make a decent cave at the moment then I am making a town above sortah like heaven sounds stupid but it will be kool to glide down and if you die you spawn up there

iinSaNe x
10-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Ok Will do you know my GamerTag buti dont know yours what is it? I like the idea of the secret entrance to the castle :)

matty cheetham
10-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Good map dude but trust me if you want a map that will be noticed and heavily downloaded just remake a gears or COD4 map like canals or crash people dont tend to notice the great maps that we make otherwise.

bsorensen2
10-29-2008, 01:14 PM
looks awesome i need to spend some time making a map

Jappe XBA
10-29-2008, 01:22 PM
It's really cool! I'm waiting to see the really final result :) Propably gonna download it too. I gonna make my own map after I've completed the single player. :)

SLEEPAH
10-29-2008, 02:58 PM
If you subscribe to my youtube channel I will be uploading the final result in about a day or two depends on how creative i want to get

SLEEPAH
10-29-2008, 08:00 PM
2nd Map is almost uploaded to Youtube!
I will embed it in this Thread for you all to see
Its a Map I started Today like just after I posted above...
Took around 2 hours.. Hope You will enjoy the video
The Map Features a Ship that has crashed into a Island and Only playable part on the map is the Ship! if you jump off the ship you lose a Point for your Team!
This Map includes all game modes... WOW! yah it took a bit to figure that stuff out but I got it all done... Map will be Published to download soon! just need to fix a bit of the stuff on it then its all ready to go... Send me a Friend Request and I will invite you to my game to download the maps.. Note: The First Video I posted above the map is NOT DONE YET! it wll take a bit to do cause I want it to be the best of my maps... but this ship map looks like Wetwork on Cod4 but way better and much more stuff to do!

piemarz
10-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Should we all publish under the name of x360?
Be easier to find good maps.
I'm trying to remake lockout.
If it works it should be good.

mccloskey14
10-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Awesome looking map at the moment and love the castle idea.

Would love to download that map when completed and looking to see the finished installment along with your new map :)

ChunkyBeast IC7
10-30-2008, 03:20 AM
I think so far it looks a little boring and very spacey. The fortress thing with the walls and such looks very lackluster and uncreative. I would like to see this heaven idea though.

SLEEPAH
10-30-2008, 11:42 AM
The Trees and forest is not going to be there and all the open space will not be there either there is lots of stuff going onto it!

but heres the ship map i made

YouTube - Xbox 360: FarCry 2 -Quick 2nd Map Preview

This is a Preview of my Upcoming Map to be Published!
Only Playable area is on the Big Ship!
If you some how jump off the ship you will then have seconds to get back on which is Impossible so You do Die and Lose a Point for your Team! Includes all Game modes... It will be a Great Map to play on and it looks sorta small but in gameplay its a big ship and takes awhile to get across

Sorry Fell asleep forgot to post video

AbOuT27nInJaS
10-30-2008, 07:04 PM
i like the look of that ship level - ill check it out sum time when your done :) p.s. i remember your halo pic (photographic memory:p) so you obviously work hard on your stuff - so this looks like its worth the DL.

SLEEPAH
10-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Lol didnt think anyone would remember that halo picture
the video is still in my youtube videos

AbOuT27nInJaS
10-31-2008, 06:57 AM
so i just downloaded a couple of your maps - wetworks is pretty neat but i love silent heaven alot (i have a thing for night time maps, lul)
id like to try them some time tbh.

SLEEPAH
10-31-2008, 04:03 PM
You downloaded them?
I published them to test them out! alot still needs working on I think