PDA

View Full Version : Rotate Objects in Map Editor?

SLEEPAH
10-29-2008, 01:09 PM
Is there anyway to rotate items/objects in map editor?
Such as for example I want to flip a peace of wall but put it sideways like this // instead of l l

SLEEPAH
10-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Has anyone figured this out ?
I really need to know so I can advance on my maps today!:drunk

darkeyes2k7
10-30-2008, 03:28 PM
i am not sure, never got to objects because i focus on the land first but i cant seem to get rivers :S i have seen people with them in their map but i cant find anywhere on the toolbox that lets you make rivers..? i would presume its under terrain? am i just blind? lol

CrudeJonny13
10-30-2008, 04:34 PM
I would like to know that too. Im sure ive seen on other peoples maps some people have done it. Ill ask around online and get back to you. As for the rivers, i think you just have to lower the ground and then raise the water level, i think theres a setting in the environment settings, but it doesnt seem to rise that much.

AbOuT27nInJaS
10-30-2008, 06:31 PM
riiiiggghhhtt - i had the same problem at first, i was going into select object and thats wrong you see. what ya need to do is go to edit object - place your curser over an item - the hold the laft trigger to flip and spin it, or hold the right trigger (+ use the thumb sticks of course, lol) tr too rase and move it about. hope this helps, should do :).

SLEEPAH
10-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Awsome!
Thank you I am now going to make my maps way better