PDA

View Full Version : Should i get this game?

True I Skill
10-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Ok at first i fort this game was rubbish, My brother told me to play through the demo again but slowly, i am and it is realy fun D;
But, alot of people have mixed opions about this game i notice, Some people hate it, some people love it. So.. do you think its worth 40pound?
i Have some questions about the game before i decide..

Ok, how long and hard is this game? basikly ive noticed alot of games lately that have all these call things in, example lifting the ground up nd down, but they never have enough levels, how long is this game? and how many levels does it have?

Hows the xboxlive? is it very laggy? do alot of people play it? is it fun to play?

Are there more things in this game similar, to that thing where u press LB and RB to raise or lower the ground?

And im not to bothered about the acheivments, and i definatly dont rent games D; so, yeh, is it worth buying? and whats ur opinion on the game? i made a poll, just to see how many ppl hate it, nd how many ppl like it.

Thanks.

h3liumX
10-29-2008, 08:41 PM
IMO it's not worth a buy. The single player is a little fun but thats about it. There are very few people playing on Live and every weapon is a power weapon. Seems pretty laggy too when sniping. I would rent this game and do single player.

Nick Nd Minx
10-30-2008, 08:17 PM
i think dis gd game u can bum monsters i found it on ebay 10 :D it nice

True I Skill
10-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks for replys der not that many but yeh, still seems a good game i prob get it no matter what ppl say.

+ Lol nick, how u find my post? :S nd game good? Like a long game? n stuff. also, u do the bid thing with the msn controll thing?

Nick Nd Minx
10-31-2008, 11:06 AM
i just came across it and fort i leave a comment. yh game good been playing it for a bit and like the idea of landscape changes and the way it kinda moves like crackdown dnt pay 40 for it no try get it cheaper.

True I Skill
10-31-2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah Ok, Thanks. il try somthing like 20pound.