PDA

View Full Version : Buddies

njd
10-29-2008, 03:32 PM
So, I cant seem to find any answer to this on any forums so I thought I would try here

Any one know

- How many Total Buddies in the North and Locations?
- How many Total Buddies in the South and Locations?

Cheers

the_b1ues
10-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Theres 6 in each but dont no where they all are and

njd
10-29-2008, 05:55 PM
ok fair enough thanks

I have 4 in the north and 3 in the south currently

DemonI81
10-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Here's something I posted in the Achievement guide that may clue you in a little, for the North at least:
After completing the tutorial there's 2 buddies you can go unlock right away, (there's actually 3 tutorial missions, you only get 1 and it's assigned by where you Escape from the city).
You'll find a buddy in the Lumber Camp, in the Slaughter House, and at the Cock-Fights. These can be unlocked at any point after the Tutorial mission.
Just go to the locations you didn't get sent to on the mission, clear it out, and look for a room with a save point and a locked door. When you enter you'll hear your new buddy asking for help. Open the door.
There's also a buddy in the North section of Leboa-Sako. North of Shwasana, at a plane wreck here:
http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ckbuddygb7.jpg (http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=planewreckbuddygb7.jpg)

njd
10-30-2008, 07:48 AM
thanks

i went to the Plane Wreck location and there was nobody there so I must have found that one, although i cant remember finding them... are they sitting on the floor below the plane or up on top?

plus do you know if you can find these buddies after doing the final North mission which ultimately see's all of your buddies die?

I will will check out the other locations

Cheers

the_b1ues
10-30-2008, 11:31 AM
If your onto the south district the buddies will not be were there ment to be in the north. I found out this the hard way and had to restart.

DemonI81
10-30-2008, 02:08 PM
i went to the Plane Wreck location and there was nobody there so I must have found that one, although i cant remember finding them... are they sitting on the floor below the plane or up on top?
On the ground below.

njd
10-30-2008, 08:57 PM
If your onto the south district the buddies will not be were there ment to be in the north. I found out this the hard way and had to restart.

thanks for that, that explains why the buddy by the plane was not there

its not a massive issue as i have about 30 saves to choose from, so i can go back a few hours

ponypo2001
10-30-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm now just missing one buddy (I think) in the south area.I got the woman from the plane wreck and the buddies from the cock fights,lumber mill and slaughterhouse but am missing the other one.Any clues where he/she is hiding?

ponypo2001
10-31-2008, 01:01 AM
K,I think I found the last one in Fresh Fish.Just hoping that's all of em for the North island :confused:

njd
10-31-2008, 07:45 PM
All buddies in the North found :)

Hairyearlobe
11-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi,
I found out the hard way that as soon as you've done your last mission in the north section which is to assissinate the leader (This is directly before you get the phone call to meet the guy who gives you the choice to save either the church or buddies), the buddies left to find will not be available anymore! So it looks like I've missed out on this achievement! Can you confirm that the buddies are definately NOT available when your in the south section and not just moved somewhere else? If so that sucks man, I accidently saved over an earlier save too! : (

Can I ask though, could I carry on with my game and find the buddies in the south section, and then start a new game and just find the buddies I was missing and still get the achievement? I really don't want to have to do this game all over again from scratch. Thanks.