PDA

View Full Version : Blank Maps for your diamond marking pleasure....

dirt junkie 77
10-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Thought I post a digital copy of the North and South maps for your marking pleasure....

I'm making my own 'Diamond' location map from these, but I've only just started the game so some way of yet, but for those who have nearly finished...

(Note: These maps are scanned from the map that came in my 'Steelbook' etd of Far Cry 2 and have not been taken from any other site or guide)

if you want bigger/the full size maps, just shout and I can email them or something?

NukeDukem
10-29-2008, 10:30 PM
hey man, good idea. if youre doing a diamond map for public consumption, do you think you could add hanglider routes too? that would surely be the best diamond map going.

DemonI81
10-29-2008, 11:16 PM
hey man, good idea. if youre doing a diamond map for public consumption, do you think you could add hanglider routes too? that would surely be the best diamond map going.
I posted maps for the North, for the diamonds that need gliders and the glider locations, here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99356

By all means though, make better ones/more/whatever. I didn't make the ones I posted, I found them and credited the guy that did.

NukeDukem
10-29-2008, 11:44 PM
thats definitely helpful. but are there only 4 diamonds that need gliders to get them in the northern district?

DemonI81
10-29-2008, 11:55 PM
thats definitely helpful. but are there only 4 diamonds that need gliders to get them in the northern district?
Looks that way. I've got 7/9 sectors done and that's all I've run into.

o7-Jordan-o8
10-30-2008, 08:13 AM
What 4 diamonds need the gliders ???:P

Smugu
10-30-2008, 07:19 PM
What 4 diamonds need the gliders ???:P

Only 2 ones i had to use the glider... One is in the pala sector near a safe house on a cliff and other is on top of a huge rock in the northwestern sector. You may also need to glider for 2 diamonds in the northeastern district, but you can jump your way to them with luck and patience.