PDA

View Full Version : About the Logs

Decaying Rat
10-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Is it worth going off the objective course to look for them, or do all they just come up naturally throughout the story? (for Legend Teller)

_DoTTeR_
10-29-2008, 07:44 PM
A few come up out of the story guidelines.

If you don't have the logs before 3/4 through ch 11 (when i got it first play through)
you might be looking at play through 2

Decaying Rat
10-29-2008, 08:56 PM
So you can continue to get the logs you missed in playthru 2?

Golden138
10-29-2008, 09:16 PM
So you can continue to get the logs you missed in playthru 2?
Yes. Even though I got the achievement for the 150, I am still picking some up on my 2nd playthrough. So, there is probably more than what you need for your achievement.

ORTA:316
02-17-2013, 03:02 AM
So a question regarding logs...
As with any achievement everyone assures me will "pop without trying, don't need a guide" it hasn't popped for me...
My question is do the amount of logs you collect stack into the next game? IE: In Dead Island you could just spam new games collecting the same log right at the beginning.

Spiral 462
10-06-2013, 06:54 AM
If you look pretty thoroughly throughout the game, you will be fine. Like the achievement guide says, there are 168 logs. So you can miss up to 18 and still get the cheevo. I was pretty thorough in looking everywhere throughout the game for anything I could pick up and this unlocked for me in Chapter 11 so it was well before the end of the game. Just look everywhere. For instance, if you know you're supposed to go straight, but see a corridor to your left with a door at the end, go check it out! Go exploring. You find a majority of stuff, including logs, this way. Hope this helps :-)

Delphan Rane
11-28-2013, 03:38 AM
I also got this in Ch.11 on my first playthrough. As mentioned b4, just be thorough when going through the levels. Your first playthrough is going to be longer an more intensive b/c that's the one you want to get the majority of the achievements in. So take your time.

EloyOn
02-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Yeah, a guide isn't needed. As they all say, if you play normally BUT checking every corner, you'd have no problem. Besides, items and logs shine on the ground, so if there is one, it's easy to spot.