PDA

View Full Version : Bannon and Seagrave *possible spoilers*

FingeredPope
10-29-2008, 10:50 PM
So I broke into Seagraves room, but I could not find anything to help make sure that Bannon doesn't lose his city council spot. Was there something that I overlooked? I did hack the computer by the way.

P I Staker30
10-29-2008, 11:02 PM
Not sure where you are, but maybe you could help me? How do you get to GNR? I always get domiraped by super mutants with machine guns

gurnard
10-29-2008, 11:07 PM
i found a holotape in seagraves room, might be useful

FingeredPope
10-30-2008, 12:39 AM
Not sure where you are, but maybe you could help me? How do you get to GNR? I always get domiraped by super mutants with machine guns

When you get into DC and when you see your first two super mutants,a group of Brotherhood soldiers should come and help. I just followed them.

Back on topic, I finished the quest my confronting Pinkerton. So the only reason you go into Seagraves room is to find the holowhosamawhachit.

cORnDogZ
10-31-2008, 03:21 AM
There's a letter or w/e under Seagrave's bed. Take that and show it to Bannon. Then, you can decide what you wanna do. You can rat out Bannon or Seagrave.

Nitroxide
11-03-2008, 05:54 AM
Who exactly do you rat them out to? I'm having trouble finding this person.

tattie
11-03-2008, 12:23 PM
There's a letter or w/e under Seagrave's bed. Take that and show it to Bannon. Then, you can decide what you wanna do. You can rat out Bannon or Seagrave.

Thanks for this I was wondering how to finish this, anyone know which choice gives the schematic?

Al01234
11-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I got the schematic from Bannon

BlackDragon
11-03-2008, 09:48 PM
BOTH of them have Schematics. If you help Bannon, he'll give you the Deathclaw Gauntlet Schematic, if you help Seagrave, you get the Railway Rifle schematic. As for who you turn the evidence in to, that depends on whether - and how - you've finished the 'Replicated Man' mission, but it's basically the security chief of Rivet City. He/she can usually be found hanging around the marketplace near closing-time, and at night sleeping in his/her cot on the third floor of the tower - just go all the way up the stairwell, through the door, and then progress up the stairs in there untill you hit a room with a robot and a single cot, that's the commander's quarters.

tattie
11-04-2008, 01:24 AM
I have supposedly got to tell Danvers about Seagrave, where is she? No worries found her.

Tattie