PDA

View Full Version : Axe Museum

Iv VeNoM vI
10-29-2008, 11:47 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/563/s27.jpgAxe Museum20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgYou unlocked all of the guitars

How do you do unlock all of the guitars?
what must i play

StolenKyle/
10-30-2008, 12:40 AM
Unlock all the Guitars.

Beat expert and buy them.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-30-2008, 12:55 AM
Unlock all the Guitars.

Beat expert and buy them.

WRONG! i beat expert, and there is no guitars to buy, theres guitar PARTS and i bought them all

Iv VeNoM vI
10-30-2008, 02:00 AM
please somebody what do i have to do to get this

Tekkneek
10-30-2008, 02:03 AM
dont no either im trying to find out but im thinking beat co op carreer n guitar career

Iv VeNoM vI
10-30-2008, 02:06 AM
dont no either im trying to find out but im thinking beat co op carreer n guitar career

Idk if bass guitars count also?

Black240sxCoupe
10-30-2008, 02:24 AM
yeah you probly need to beat bass and guitar..... i hope not on expert cuz im not that good lol.

Jonesy999
10-30-2008, 02:32 AM
the achievement says unlock all guitars, does that mean purchase them? and i beat the career on expert and nothing, im gonna buy them right now and see what happens. EDIT: didnt have enough money, im 3k short then ill retry

Motrahtox
10-30-2008, 06:50 AM
I was just thinking of another theory of sorts. You know how you always unlock something when you rank up? Well very likely you wont unlock your last guitar until Rank 50.

Guitar is still in the title of this game so it would only be fitting a guitar (hopefully a pretty sweet looking one) would be unlocked at the final rank. Just a guess, but sounds pretty solid to me.

FlamedLiquid
10-30-2008, 07:10 AM
I was just thinking of another theory of sorts. You know how you always unlock something when you rank up? Well very likely you wont unlock your last guitar until Rank 50.

Guitar is still in the title of this game so it would only be fitting a guitar (hopefully a pretty sweet looking one) would be unlocked at the final rank. Just a guess, but sounds pretty solid to me.

yah but you also unlock things from beating gigs in career.

Motrahtox
10-30-2008, 07:20 AM
I plan on having all careers completed this weekend ( band career included myself on guitar and my fan on vocals.)

It looks like youre one to blaze through games as well so if one of us doesnt get all guitars from careers we know we have to get it from whatever rank.

FlamedLiquid
10-30-2008, 07:37 AM
I plan on having all careers completed this weekend ( band career included myself on guitar and my fan on vocals.)

It looks like youre one to blaze through games as well so if one of us doesnt get all guitars from careers we know we have to get it from whatever rank.

lol. in a way yes. although I still have to do drum career, band career, and like 2 gigs of bass career.

And thats not including bonus gigs.

Motrahtox
10-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Well you are definately ahead of me because I only did the freebie vocals have 1 gig left in guitar, 32% complete bass, and zero drums and band.

I cant help but think Activision would screw us though you know? In their little meeting and saying " Yeah lets mess with our fans a bit and make them play 60+ hours to earn $1,000,000 cash and in turn unlock the last guitar for another achievement.

FlamedLiquid
10-30-2008, 09:10 AM
Well you are definately ahead of me because I only did the freebie vocals have 1 gig left in guitar, 32% complete bass, and zero drums and band.

I cant help but think Activision would screw us though you know? In their little meeting and saying " Yeah lets mess with our fans a bit and make them play 60+ hours to earn $1,000,000 cash and in turn unlock the last guitar for another achievement.

yah sadly your probally right.

Valiant Goat
10-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Meh, you know you're going to play enough for the $1,000,000 achievement anyway :P

I played a fair bit of the band career last night with a friend, and we were only unlocking Wrist Bands(maybe a bad intended pun..). So far there's been no guitars/parts unlocked. I don't even think I've unlocked any guitars, just parts, so far. I've completed all Guitar on expert, hopefully you don't unlock different things for all the difficulties...dear god no!

Gokumoves
10-30-2008, 02:55 PM
has anyone tryed just beating the guitar career, including the ones you have to buy since they probably unlock parts.. and the same for bass if we think guitar streches to bass guitars too.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-30-2008, 06:49 PM
has anyone tryed just beating the guitar career, including the ones you have to buy since they probably unlock parts.. and the same for bass if we think guitar streches to bass guitars too.

I just hoping we dont have to 5* a career on expert for a certian guitar because i feel asthough thats it.

richs180
10-30-2008, 07:55 PM
I have this achievement and all I did to unlock it was play through a guitar career on medium. I played every song on the way to the final setlist (didn't know I could skip the priced gigs) and when I completed "Pull Me Under" went back and completed the Asgard setlist. The achievement popped after "Satch Boogie". My friend tried this and it didn't work. Strange...:confused:

Jaster Mereel04
10-30-2008, 08:53 PM
I completed guitar on medium and it doesnt unlock anything more than if you play through on expert. My buddy went through on expert and has the same amount of guitars unlocked so far. I am pretty sure its going to be ranked based because i unlocked a guitar when i ranked up by just BSng around in quick play last night on drums.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-30-2008, 09:07 PM
I completed guitar on medium and it doesnt unlock anything more than if you play through on expert. My buddy went through on expert and has the same amount of guitars unlocked so far. I am pretty sure its going to be ranked based because i unlocked a guitar when i ranked up by just BSng around in quick play last night on drums.

well no, if he 5 starred on the songs then thats it

Iv VeNoM vI
10-30-2008, 09:08 PM
I have this achievement and all I did to unlock it was play through a guitar career on medium. I played every song on the way to the final setlist (didn't know I could skip the priced gigs) and when I completed "Pull Me Under" went back and completed the Asgard setlist. The achievement popped after "Satch Boogie". My friend tried this and it didn't work. Strange...:confused:

did you 5 star everything?

Jaster Mereel04
10-30-2008, 09:11 PM
the only thing 5 stars will do on songs is give you more money not guitars.

D1SCO S2
10-30-2008, 09:37 PM
From what I have read on some other forums it seems to unlock for people once they have 5 starred every song on just the Guitar career. I have only a couple of songs I did on expert that are still at 4 star so I am going to up them to 5 right now and will post my results. I will 5 star them on medium or something just to see if it unlocks the achievement for now.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-30-2008, 09:40 PM
the only thing 5 stars will do on songs is give you more money not guitars.

yea but when u 5 star them ALL you will prob get it

Jaster Mereel04
10-30-2008, 09:44 PM
well then lets just 5 star em on easy. :woop:

Tekkneek
10-30-2008, 10:02 PM
yah iv had the achievment for a while now i 5 stared everyhting on expert but pretty sure it can be any difficulty

Valiant Goat
10-30-2008, 10:04 PM
It can be done on any difficulty it seems, I have a couple songs not 5 stared on expert, but when I went to hard and 5 stared them I unlocked another guitar body.

Edit: Ok I bought all the guitar bodys and head stocks I had available, and I didn't get the achievement. I don't have the bass career finished yet, so can anyone verify if you need to buy all the bodys(bass and guitar) and head stocks(base and guitar)?

2nd Edit: I just got this achievement after finishing a song on base, in the middle of a gig, so it was glitched for me.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-30-2008, 10:52 PM
It can be done on any difficulty it seems, I have a couple songs not 5 stared on expert, but when I went to hard and 5 stared them I unlocked another guitar body.

Edit: Ok I bought all the guitar bodys and head stocks I had available, and I didn't get the achievement. I don't have the bass career finished yet, so can anyone verify if you need to buy all the bodys(bass and guitar) and head stocks(base and guitar)?

you should have to buy anything, try the bous songs too

Iv VeNoM vI
10-30-2008, 11:14 PM

2nd Edit: I just got this achievement after finishing a song on base, in the middle of a gig, so it was glitched for me.

ok wait, what did u do for the achievement? because i unlocked that money shaped oone after 5 starring what i diddnt on expert, on medium

EDIT: nvm got it

Valiant Goat
10-30-2008, 11:20 PM
ok wait, what did u do for the achievement? because i unlocked that money shaped oone after 5 starring what i diddnt on expert, on medium

Well after I did what you did, I carried on my way through the bass career. I was about 30% through bass when I started, played a couple songs and out of nowhere the achievement game up for me. I was still in the middle of a gig, and I didn't unlock anything new at that point.

D1SCO S2
10-31-2008, 12:29 AM
I can also confirm 5 starring all of the guitar songs. I just went back into my career and 5*'d the songs that I had 4*'d on expert using medium and the achievement unlocked.

Also you do not need to buy anything just finish all of the guitar songs available at 5* as far as I can tell at this point. It is also glitched that it seems to unlock a song or 2 after finishing all the guitar songs with 5 stars.

Mad World
10-31-2008, 12:46 AM
okay so I've read through this thread but still have a question:

to get this achievement, do you have to 5-star EVERY song, meaning everything including the gigs you have to buy, or is it just the free songs?

D1SCO S2
10-31-2008, 01:02 AM
okay so I've read through this thread but still have a question:

to get this achievement, do you have to 5-star EVERY song, meaning everything including the gigs you have to buy, or is it just the free songs?

Unfortunately I don't have a solid answer for you as I did buy all of the gigs as I went along, hopefully someone else here knows for sure.

ILoveAztecChick
10-31-2008, 01:28 AM
Edit: I'm a dumbass and I forgot a song.

IceKingz
10-31-2008, 01:56 AM
I unlocked it after 5-starring my last song on Expert. I'm assuming you just have to 5-star all expert songs on the guitar and you will unlock it. I haven't even purchased any guitar shapes besides the Les Paul.

D1SCO S2
10-31-2008, 02:13 AM
When you guys went back to 5-star the songs on a lower difficulty, did you play them in career mode? I've 5-starred the songs I was missing on hard in both gig mode and single song mode and the achievement hasn't unlocked for me.

Can you guys check to see if it recorded your new stars? My gig list still shows the original scores I got on expert.

I actually got the achievement by going to the "Make Your Own Setlist" option and choosing all the songs that weren't 5*'d. I then selected medium, did them all and the achievement unlocked. I did notice that if you go back to the gig it seems to keep the old expert score showing even if you do it at a lower difficulty. I would just go to the make a setlist for sure.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: This was all done in career mode not quickplay.

Valiant Goat
10-31-2008, 02:43 AM
I've only played in Career Mode so far. It's weird, when I'm on my Hard Career it will still show my expert scores for whatever reason. It's kind of lame, you would expect the Hard Career to only show the hard scores and the same with the other difficulties.

ILoveAztecChick
10-31-2008, 03:17 AM
I actually got the achievement by going to the "Make Your Own Setlist" option and choosing all the songs that weren't 5*'d. I then selected medium, did them all and the achievement unlocked. I did notice that if you go back to the gig it seems to keep the old expert score showing even if you do it at a lower difficulty. I would just go to the make a setlist for sure.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: This was all done in career mode not quickplay.

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually forgot a song, though, so that's probably why it wasn't unlocking before.

Nastadon
10-31-2008, 03:44 AM
Mine just unlocked after getting 225 on Satch Boogie! So I guess it does count gigs you buy. Two achievements in one.

reficuz
10-31-2008, 10:43 PM
So, they dont necessary need to be 5-starred on expert?

Valiant Goat
10-31-2008, 11:01 PM
So, they dont necessary need to be 5-starred on expert?

correct...

Black240sxCoupe
11-01-2008, 02:18 AM
My friend got Gold 5 stars on all the songs on beginner and got it. So im gonna try it next and if it works ill let you know.

RaZeDieFox
11-01-2008, 03:22 AM
So from what everyone is saying you must 5 star every song on guitar, regardless of difficulty, you do not need to buy any guitars, and it will unlock?

Lewi
11-01-2008, 04:51 AM
So from what everyone is saying you must 5 star every song on guitar, regardless of difficulty, you do not need to buy any guitars, and it will unlock?

sounds like it

Valiant Goat
11-01-2008, 05:13 AM
sounds like it

:Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

danny dee
11-01-2008, 10:08 AM
so just to clarify you have to
5* all the songs on any difficulty using guitar

Iv VeNoM vI
11-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Doesnt matter wich difficulty either.

D0cman88
11-01-2008, 07:23 PM
OK, now i'm pissed off. I've beaten the guitar career and went back and 5 * the songs I didn't 5* the first time. So, every song has 5* but no achievement. I've played 2 or 3 gigs trying to unlock it in the middle of a gig but nothing is working. Any advice???:mad::mad::mad::mad:

pjmeredith420
11-01-2008, 08:22 PM
I beat guitar and bass and bought everything and beating band career doesn't give you any extras for some reason, at least not to far that I've seen and I'm over halfway through band career with my friend.

PS we're looking for 2 people for our band:
Need: Drums, Vocalist
System: Xbox360
Contact:Myspace(http://www.myspace.com/sprinkles4life), MSN/Live Messenger(iheartmaryjane@live.com)
Drums:Hard/expert or better
Vocals: Medium/hard or better
Please and thank you!http://community.guitarhero.com/javascripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-laughing.gif

StolenKyle/
11-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Does anyone kno the cut off for Satch Boogie for the 5*

GL080 GYM
11-04-2008, 06:18 AM
I five-starred all of the free songs on medium and no achievement. Could someone who has the achievement post a list of the guitars they have? That way I can compare with what I have and see if it's glitched or somehow I have to keep working at it. I only say this since it seems like there's no clear consensus about you have to do to earn this achievement.

FlamedLiquid
11-04-2008, 08:52 AM
I five-starred all of the free songs on medium and no achievement. Could someone who has the achievement post a list of the guitars they have? That way I can compare with what I have and see if it's glitched or somehow I have to keep working at it. I only say this since it seems like there's no clear consensus about you have to do to earn this achievement.

you have to do every song. even the gigs you have to buy.

FlamedLiquid
11-04-2008, 08:54 AM
OK, now i'm pissed off. I've beaten the guitar career and went back and 5 * the songs I didn't 5* the first time. So, every song has 5* but no achievement. I've played 2 or 3 gigs trying to unlock it in the middle of a gig but nothing is working. Any advice???:mad::mad::mad::mad:

did you go the gigs you have to buy as well?

Matrarch
11-05-2008, 07:51 PM
So, before I give up on this, I just want to clarify. Someone pointed out earlier that your hard level scores will not replace your lower level ones if you redo them on career. So, even though the gig list doesn't show that I've 5 starred a song I redid on hard, does it still count? This is confusing me. -_-

I only ask because I just did the tool setlist (for the first time) and replayed one song in a gig so I could have all 5 stars in that particular gig and no guitar unlocked for either. Just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time going about it this way. :)

Valiant Goat
11-05-2008, 09:48 PM
So, before I give up on this, I just want to clarify. Someone pointed out earlier that your hard level scores will not replace your lower level ones if you redo them on career. So, even though the gig list doesn't show that I've 5 starred a song I redid on hard, does it still count? This is confusing me. -_-

I only ask because I just did the tool setlist (for the first time) and replayed one song in a gig so I could have all 5 stars in that particular gig and no guitar unlocked for either. Just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time going about it this way. :)

It will still count even though it only displays the score from some other difficulty. On my list it shows my expert Satch Boogie score, even though I 5 stared it on hard(not expert), and I still got the achievement.

Yes, it is weird that it doesn't display the score for whatever difficulty you're currently play, but don't let that fool you. :)

Matrarch
11-06-2008, 12:58 AM
*phew* Thank you so much Valiant Goat. :) I've just got two more optional setlists to get through and then I'm done with this game (hopefully). 800/1000 is enough, hehe. :)

xKNIGHT617x
11-06-2008, 02:54 AM
watched a video on youtube and you have to 5 star every song on guitar any difficulty. he five starred satch boogie finally and he got it. Its a youtube vid.

Matrarch
11-06-2008, 06:35 AM
Yeah, once Valiant Goat clarified the issue for me, I played my last couple of optional gigs and it opened no problem. :) I wound up having to drop to medium for Satch Boogie! I wonder if the slider makes it any easier?

ABM DCizzle
11-07-2008, 05:04 AM
I just 5 starred all the free songs on guitar... Do you have to 5 star the bonus songs too??? I also finished base on expert, but I didn't get all 5 stars... Do I need to???