PDA

View Full Version : CheckList Problem?

Shadowajohn
10-30-2008, 12:06 AM
For some reason the "My Checklist" page shows that i have the acheivments...but when i go to certain games (Crackdown etc), it's shows none of them ticked? Is this a server problem? or something on my end?

RoutineX
10-30-2008, 12:42 AM
I've been getting a couple of mails regarding this, although I have not been able to reproduce this error myself :(

Do you have any other games with less achievements that does the same?

If yes, can you please try to delete the game from "My Checklists" and try to readd and see if the same problem occurs?

Andrew x360a
10-30-2008, 01:11 AM
I've been getting a couple of mails regarding this, although I have not been able to reproduce this error myself :(

Do you have any other games with less achievements that does the same?

If yes, can you please try to delete the game from "My Checklists" and try to readd and see if the same problem occurs?

By way of feedback, I'd just like to add that the checklists have been working brilliantly for me since the site upgrade on Monday. There were really slow prior to that, even though they'd usually, eventually, update. Now, they finish updating in a second or two. I don't know if its related to the update, but I'm delighted.

RoutineX
10-30-2008, 01:21 AM
By way of feedback, I'd just like to add that the checklists have been working brilliantly for me since the site upgrade on Monday. There were really slow prior to that, even though they'd usually, eventually, update. Now, they finish updating in a second or two. I don't know if its related to the update, but I'm delighted.

Yeah, that was the purpose of the maintenance. Did a lot of optimizing of the php code and on the database side as everything checklist related was very slow.

Glad to hear it is working better now =)

Shadowajohn
10-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Well i've noticed it in different games...seems to differ, though at the moment it seems to be just crackdown, rainbow six vegas and guitar hero 3 that seem to be causing problems...though a few other games were not working earlier and seem to be working now

Andrew x360a
10-30-2008, 02:46 AM
Yeah, that was the purpose of the maintenance. Did a lot of optimizing of the php code and on the database side as everything checklist related was very slow.

Glad to hear it is working better now =)

Awesome work then. Thanks again for taking the time to take care of that. Its very much appreciated.

drew669966
10-30-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi,

Guitar Hero III has errors for me too.

It showed up as having some acheivements in 'My Checklists' but when I clicked into the GH3 page, all of the checkboxes were unticked.

I disabled the game and re-enabled it, updated all the achievements and when I went to save changes the page crashed and gave me this SQL syntax error...

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 393 and userID = 2***6' at line 3"

So, I disabled it again and re-enabled and NOW IT'S WORKING. :-)

Other than that, the new tweaks are great - site and updating is much faster now, cheers!

MightyDrew

Soldier 4 I AM
11-01-2008, 04:54 AM
Soldier of Fortune: Payback has a problem I can check the achievements in the square but when I go to save it will not let me. i get the following message. Can you fix it please.

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 400 and userID = 80318' at line 3"

mig0
11-02-2008, 05:20 PM
On Guitar Hero 2, it blanked out my achievements. I disabled and re-enabled it but when I start selecting achievements and try to save, I get this error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 195 and userID = 11799' at line 3