PDA

View Full Version : The family

moonieass13
10-30-2008, 02:40 AM
Okay seriously.. wtf.. I have been to all 3 places he told me to look and I cant find them... where are they

KoHSilence
10-30-2008, 02:44 AM
Same problem, im thinking its a time of day for each spot so its making me not give a shit about that quest anymore

gurnard
10-30-2008, 03:19 AM
they are in the train station. go to the room with the ghoul drug lab, look for the room with the green radiactive crap. there is a manhole cover in there.

Big Papa 07
10-30-2008, 03:33 AM
Yea, I accepted the ghouls offer to bring back the sugar bombs to him, and after that, it opened u a convo about the family and he says there is a passage in the back or something, then it puts the marker on your map.

KoHSilence
10-30-2008, 04:43 AM
Ah, great! Tyvm

Y2KFROST
10-30-2008, 05:37 AM
Okay seriously.. wtf.. I have been to all 3 places he told me to look and I cant find them... where are they

2 ways to get there:

Easy way:
-Enter the Northwest Seneca Station and find the Ghouls inside, there is a manhole by the redioactive stuff and that will take you to Maresti Station. Once you see the flaming barrels, follow the trail of them. (whenever u see lit barrels its the game's way of telling u that that is the safest way and the intended way of direction)

Hard way: You can go overland to the east path from Arefu, pass the river and go up and past Moonbeam Cinema and head foward to the 2 bridges north of Big Town eastward and you will find the Trainyard. (going this way u will run into a few Giant Ants, Radscorpions, Raiders, etc). Once in the trainwyard you can enter either side the tunnel entrance.