PDA

View Full Version : Carl G Bandolier Glitched?

ChunkyBeast IC7
10-30-2008, 03:12 AM
I'm currently working on the achievement for getting all of the manuals on multiplayer. I have 5 guns already finished and several more partially done.

According to everywhere i've looked, you have to get 20 multikills with the Carl G Rocket Launcher to get the Bandolier manual.

The Bandolier progress bar stopped moving at about 4 multikills, and hasn't moved since. I continued to 20 multikills thinking maybe it's just not filling up, but I might still be able to get it. Well I just got my 20th multikill about 20 minutes ago and didn't get the manual.

Has anyone else experienced a problem like this yet? :mad:

RareCoincidence
10-31-2008, 11:16 PM
i did the same thing as you and got 20 multikills thinking that was all i needed but its not,i was getting so cheesed off that i got a friend to help me,i had to get over 100 multikills before i unlocked the manual.so either someone got it wrong with the multikills or its kinda glitched.

halomastercap
11-01-2008, 06:02 AM
You're using the farcry.com/help page yeah?

Yeah, those multikills are all 100 or 100+. I did it with the M79 and IEDs.

wMHazard
11-01-2008, 10:35 AM
yeah but I've been trying to get kills/headshots etc. with the G3 and I had 18 before one round, got 14 kills in the game and then after the game it remained at 18?

ChunkyBeast IC7
11-02-2008, 02:28 AM
OMFG, that really sucks. I guess I'm just going to have to make some more good friends on Far Cry. Thanks for the help yall.