PDA

View Full Version : Reily's Rangers [NEED HELP]

krissu86
10-30-2008, 10:31 AM
OK. I need to get to "Ranger's Compund". I've failed to convice Doc to wake up Reily and so he just give me cooridnates to the compund but I have no idea how the get there. All the roads are blocked so I put the marker on the compund and it says that I should go via passage under Musem of History but I have explored the entire tunnels area and still can't get to the Compund.

Could someone help ?

Czar Shadowsun
10-30-2008, 02:31 PM
I recall that Reilly mentioned there was acess via the metro. I'm not entirely sure since I haven't tried it yet but hopefully you'll find it from there.

krissu86
10-30-2008, 06:04 PM
OK. I found the Compund but there is another problem - I can't get in. Door are locked (Very Hard-100, my Lockpick is 60 ATM) and the computer that could open door is also blocked (Very Hard-100, my Science is 50 ATM) so I guess I need somekind of Key but I don't know how/where to obtain'it. Im geting tired of this quest. Grrrrr....

Any help ??

1hellboy
10-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Well i can try to help you i was working on this mission last night i am about at the end of it for the compound since u didnt talk to reilly you dont get the password for the compound i would tell you dont waste your time to try to get whats inside unless u really really really need ammo but i did you need to head to the lady of the hospital and i was there before this mission and was able to kill them so when i got this mission and fast traveled there they were all already dead... but be careful one u get to the top on the hospital and cross the lil bridge and fall in the hole there is no backing out the only way out is to get to the top were the team is and well its very long and you can get lost so in the hospital find all the lifepacks you can...

krissu86
10-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Thanks for this 1hellboy! Now I know that Im seraching the wrong place - so one more question - where is the hospital that You talking about ??