PDA

View Full Version : '...into the fire' + 'Good night sweet prince'

iTz x Chris
10-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Hey everyone,

Where can I get these two achievements? I read in the guide at the top that I had to do a mission for a certain person but I'm not sure where to start it?

I've just done a side mission for my 1st buddy, the girl. It was collecting her box from the train.

Help is extremely grateful.

Regards.

SkilledNutter
10-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Its covered in the Achievement Guide.

CrudeJonny13
10-30-2008, 04:51 PM
To get these two achievements you must have one of the buddies with you, either: when you die one comes to save you or through sub missions. They have to get injured, you will know their injured because they will limp then fall to the floor and will set off blue smoke. When this happens you go up to them and press Y, from there if you have a healing syringe thing press the right trigger and you will heal your buddy (this will get you the '...into the fire' achievement). To get the 'Good night sweet prince' achievement do the same as above but press either left or right on the D-Pad to switch to your pistol before you press the right trigger,im not sure but i dont think you have to have a pistol as your secondary weapon to do this.

Hope this helps.

Smugu
10-30-2008, 07:06 PM
If you dont want to kill your buddies... Just save the game, then drive to nearest guard post, get yourself killed, wait for the buddy to rescue you, hope he dies, then kill the bad guys, and shoot your friend and load your last game when the achievement unlocks