PDA

View Full Version : No Lower Leagues???

steviecrocker
09-29-2006, 01:57 PM
When I read the 360 version of FIFA is to only get 6 major leagues, I nearly fell off my chair! What are EA thinking, OK fair enough the majority of people follow teams in the big leagues, but I don't, I'm hardcore Plymouth Argyle. I'm sure there will be other Championship fans as well as other lower league fans that will be annoyed. I am tempted just to buy the old gen version! Hopefully fingers crossed the team creation mode will be available on the 360 version! Coz if it aint I'm gonna cry a little cry... :drunk

DeathandChaos
10-08-2006, 05:30 AM
The good news is I heard the league count went from 7 to 27. Which is abig difference but still they better give us alot of leagues. If I have to wait a month longer,pay 20 dollars more and have a next gen console and have less leagues and teams and less stadiums, I would be beyond pissed.

Minty
10-08-2006, 08:54 AM
Yeah, dont worry- Argyle are in the game!!

Wouldnt even consider buying it if they werent!

steviecrocker
10-10-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm afraid you could be wrong, take a look here: http://fifa07.ea.com/extra/?id=4311 it's bad news for us Argyle fans! Still on the brightside a good start to the season so far! :drunk

Webb
10-10-2006, 12:37 PM
After looking at the link that stevie gave us makes me think that EA are having a laugh!!

I mean, this should be next gen and have more to offer than the current generation and it clearly doesn't! Offering us a measly 6 leagues and Juventus is a frankly a pure joke!!! :mad:

Minty
10-10-2006, 12:41 PM
WHat is EA's deal?

Why does the DS have more leagues than the most advance console in the world? Its the same on Tiger

steviecrocker
10-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Sorry I had to brake the news to you guys. That is why I am prayingthat EA include some sort of team creator, so I can create my beloved Plymouth Argyle, not as good as the real thing I know, but better then nothing. Hopefully we will be able to download leagues from the Marketplace, which I doubt, and if EA make us pay for it, they can stick it! :drunk

Minty
10-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Well I have put the question to EA, so lets see what their response is.

If not then I may boycott all FIFA games lol

Jafmeister
10-10-2006, 04:17 PM
NO LOWER LEAGUES!! WTF!!!!
I wanted this so badly as fifa 06 didnt have club teams and I wanna see Leeds United on there
omg
this has pissed me off
:mad:

JVC
10-21-2006, 09:15 PM
I can confirm theres defo no lower leagues, I got the game yesterday and its missin quite a bit form the PS2/Pc versions, online so far has been quite smooth and the game is decent enuff but obviously they r strugglin to fit the game into a 9gb DVD :(
PES6 looks to have suffered the same fate with editin mode reduced massively and only 8 stadiums on that game.

Webb
10-21-2006, 09:39 PM
PES6 looks to have suffered the same fate with editin mode reduced massively...

Care to elaborate on that point?

DarkDutch
10-26-2006, 07:59 PM
seems like EA f*cked us all... i assume you'll have to pay extra to get the lower leagues

i hate EA :(