PDA

View Full Version : *ahem*

Bopher1
09-29-2006, 05:00 PM
Good afternoon, morning, evening, day, night, etc. to all.

Been coming to this site way back in January.. and just now got bored enough to sign-up here.

I've been gaming since I was a wee-kid, Nowadays.. I still game.. only I'm not a wee-kid.. When I'm not gaming... I eat or sleep.. or go out with friends..

I'm 18, from a small town in Ohio, So there really isn't much else to do, other than play games..

I used to love Nintendo.. then the PS2 came out.. Got it day after launch(so lucky.) And played the crap out of it.. Then I had a bunch of friends who had an Xbox..and I was reluctant to get it.. but meh.. I got one for free from my Brother-in-law(again.. so lucky) Then Halo 2 came out, All of my friends had it.. but I didnt.. So I felt left out.. so I got it.. Still play it every once in awhile when I feel bored.

Now, for this era.. I got my 360 on Launch day :D But then it died back in the beginning of August... But I got a new one the next day(Thanks EB :D) and I haven't stoped playing it since that day in August.

I used to not care for Achievements, I still don't.. But I don't feel the need to get Gamefly, or rent every game possible..I just get the games I like and try to beat them.

Mmk.. I think this is becoming a life story.. But I think that is it.. I like the community here.. Hope to stay around for awhile.

Oh yeah.. and you guys can send me FR's too.. I don't play Online too much.. but if you're nice.. I might ;) And I also got the cam too.. So I'm looking to play some Uno! or Hold-em as well.

Webb
09-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Welcome man :D

The Ohio take over continues :p Stick around and get involved.

Crash
09-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

L3giOn
09-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Welcome man, good to see you decided to become a member. :drunk

Maka
09-29-2006, 06:41 PM
Welcome man :D

The Ohio take over continues :p Stick around and get involved.

Talking about Ohio, we've had a couple members from there, but they're not coming back...

Anyways, welcome man...

Waaaaaaaak
09-29-2006, 06:43 PM
:welcome :whs

Seems like you can get bored easily, however some of us are so bored we live here....

Bopher1
09-29-2006, 06:54 PM
Heh, I'm a member of too many fourms.. Last count, I think it was 38.....

Maka
09-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Are they all related with Xbox?.... Or just your interests?

Bopher1
09-29-2006, 07:33 PM
Mostly Gaming stuff, a few music stuff.. and some sports.. But about 80% revolves around gaming..

IMportdreams95
09-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay...

and don't worry the steelers MAY get back on track!.!.!.!. :p

L3giOn
09-30-2006, 05:35 PM
Mostly Gaming stuff, a few music stuff.. and some sports.. But about 80% revolves around gaming..

Which gaming sites do you belong to?