PDA

View Full Version : Multi-payer impressions and glitches

bloodswan
10-31-2008, 12:13 AM
What are your thoughts on multi-player (besides map editor which is awesome)? Personally, whilst I love the story mode I am getting sick of multi-player. I find it is too riddled with bugs and glitches. Worst of these is when you start or respawn without a gun and there is not way to get it back except walking up to someone so they can kill you. I have died about 20 times this way and it sucks. This also occasionally happens if you unload all of your grenades. I also find it is quite slow and jumpy (I am not sure if it is my connection by COD4 is usally fine). I hate when I sneak up behind someone only find him teleport behind me and kill me. The maps however are pretty fun and on I am just hoping that thes glitches will be sorted out because it looks like it has potential.

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-03-2008, 12:08 AM
one of the worst MP i've ever seen . starting a game takes too much time . DEATHMATCH respawns are random and fu***** frustrating , cause u can be repawn just in front of another player . aiming is terrible , headshots are quite difficult to get .
ppl will leave it soon .

FLAMINGO SHAKES
11-03-2008, 01:37 AM
I hate the respawning time. It takes 5-10 seconds for you to watch your enemy in a black screen then anywhere from 1-20 respawn. Are the respwan times random? Also i hate how the host can boot you from a ranked match because that gets frustraiting when you get booted for having a low rank.

bloodswan
11-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Yeh I hate getting banned. It has happened to me 3 times now and for no apparent reason other than I had alot of kills. It sucks because when I started and sucked (getting 5 kills and 15 deaths) I never got booted but today I had 15 kills and 3 deaths (8 more than anyone on my own team)and got banned. It is seriously making me want to leave the game for good. I think I will try to reach rank 10, get the achievement for it aswell as safari tour and then leave. Single player is still good though the saving glitch is pissing me off.

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Yeh I hate getting banned. It has happened to me 3 times now and for no apparent reason other than I had alot of kills. It sucks because when I started and sucked (getting 5 kills and 15 deaths) I never got booted but today I had 15 kills and 3 deaths (8 more than anyone on my own team)and got banned. It is seriously making me want to leave the game for good. I think I will try to reach rank 10, get the achievement for it aswell as safari tour and then leave. Single player is still good though the saving glitch is pissing me off.

yeah , i'll also reach rank 10 , and after i suppose i'll leave .

btw , what does booting mean ?
btw#2 , to escpae the banning problem , the only solution is to be the host , but it takes too much time waiting for other 16 players to join ..

TESTUBE BABY 82
11-03-2008, 12:46 PM
the respawn time sometimes is at laest 20 seconds that needs to be brought down a bit

the_b1ues
11-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Yeh the respawn time is crazy ive never none a game be that long.