PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

CaptainFuntimes
10-31-2008, 02:03 AM
Discuss anything regarding the achievements in this thread!

Archer006
11-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Well I have posted it other places but here goes:

The achievement to upgrade your weapons to full is glitchy and did not unlock for me when I upgraded them all. After I beat the game I went and looked at my stats in the Agency screen and lo and behold 6/6 weapon upgrades

pacokorn77
11-03-2008, 06:44 AM
I've played through the game normally, and Achievements are unlocking just fine for me.

I just need "Can't Nobody Hold You Down" and "POWER SURRRGE!", which I don't think I'll even attempt at getting that one.

Having some problems with the final boss, though...

mienvard
11-11-2008, 04:16 PM
After trying to get the power surge (hit counter to 40) achievement by fighting and blocking for a while, I found an easier way to do it (some may say cheating, Gabe would say beating the system). Simply enter a fight and pay close attention to the initiative roll. If one member in your party wins then rapidly tap the the X button to do a regular attack and as soon as the attack is initiated press the Back button to flee. This will add one to the hit counter for the party member that attacked and you will get out of the fight without having to block anything. If the opposing party(enemy) win the initiative roll then just tap Back as soon as possible. If you flee fast enough then the enemy will not be able to perform a single action, even if they win the roll. Keep entering and fleeing the same battle, pulling off one attack whenever you win the roll, untill you get a hit counter of 40 and the achievement unlocks, took me ~15 minutes.

I did this on the first robots at the fair, they keep using Lightning Speed as their first attack so even if you are late with the flee when they win the initiative roll you easily get out of the fight without being attacked.

fighterx93chipp
08-07-2009, 05:58 AM
i need help with the code for money does anyone know how to get it?

SIL0KKI
09-05-2009, 01:55 AM
the code is 361

Montag Guy
09-08-2009, 12:06 AM
You're the man, pacokorn77. I kinda suck at blocking so...