PDA

View Full Version : The Replicated Man - help

shadow sniper
10-31-2008, 02:05 AM
Dose anyone know where you find this robot.I talked to almost everyone on the boat and I still can't find him.

KnocK0uT
10-31-2008, 02:15 AM
I had a women stop me in megaton at random after I found a few articles of info on this android. if you need specific help, there is a piece of info in the room of the person who is trying to unseat Bannon (clothes shop in the rivet city market) from the council. I tried to be specific without handing you exactly what to do, Hope that helps!

shadow sniper
10-31-2008, 02:17 AM
I tried to be specific without handing you exactly what to do, Hope that helps!

LOL.Could you be specific?This game is to long to be stuck on something like this.

KnocK0uT
10-31-2008, 02:25 AM
talk to bannon I can't remember the persons name, but you'll find some info underneath their bed. you have to lockpick the door to get in, the android went over to the other half of the ship. Or if you get enough info a lady will tell you to talk to dr. zimmer and tell him hes dead.

Big Papa 07
10-31-2008, 03:21 AM
I just talked to Moira Brown in Craterside supply in Megaton, and using my science skill I asked her about the AI swap, and she points me towards a Mr. Pinkerton in Rivet City... just thought I'd help if you still needed it. I don't know if this turns up any results though, havent been to rivet city again yet.

PureRok
10-31-2008, 04:30 AM
I talked to the doctor in Rivet City and the other doctor in Megaton and then a while later when I was walking in Megaton a woman ran up to me.

shadow sniper
10-31-2008, 03:03 PM
I got it yesterday night guys.Thanks for the help.