PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading broken?

L0cke89
10-31-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi,

I got all achievements, but missing the one for upgrading all my weapons. I upgraded every weapon 2 times and it even says checked on my stats board (6/6 weapon upgrades) but the achievement won't unlock. I also got 610 robot parts left, but don't know where to go. Anne is gone and the machine at the fair does not longer work, because Tycho says I have all upgrades.

Would be so sad, if that is broken, because I wanted to be first German with 200/200 in this -.-"

CaptainFuntimes
10-31-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi,

I got all achievements, but missing the one for upgrading all my weapons. I upgraded every weapon 2 times and it even says checked on my stats board (6/6 weapon upgrades) but the achievement won't unlock. I also got 610 robot parts left, but don't know where to go. Anne is gone and the machine at the fair does not longer work, because Tycho says I have all upgrades.

Would be so sad, if that is broken, because I wanted to be first German with 200/200 in this -.-"

I don't know what to say man. It unlocked for me. Did you get the manacles from the Sanitarium?

Gourry X
10-31-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm in same boat as L0cke89, and I even got all robot parts. Didn't unlock for me either (thinking it may be that I turned on Gentle-mode, when getting the 40-combo might have something to do with it). Which difficulty are you playing on L0cke89?

AJ5385
10-31-2008, 07:57 PM
I also didn't get the achievement, its the only one I am missing. I beat the entire game on difficult too.

L0cke89
10-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Got all 610 parts left and these things from the Sanitorium. Played on gentle, but that should not ruin it. Well, I think we got a broken achievement (damnit, I was so close to be the First in my country >.<)

Well I try to delete all updates and then start the game offline again, which helped me in other games. Will write later....

....EDIT: Of course not. AndI will not play this game again, if it's not clear what exactly is going on -.-"

Romer
11-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Did you get the manacles from the Sanitarium?

The achievement unlocked fine for me. I'd agree with the Captain here, did you get those manacles?

L0cke89
11-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah, but oh wait....

Please check someone with the eachievement if these got the red USED (Or what it says) on it, because wine doesn't. But I got them the first time I entered the room and upgraded them by Anne.

Snuggle Boots
11-03-2008, 12:00 AM
i didnt get it either...

i got every single robot part as well as the maiden knuckles, electric hoe, and shotty w the book on it... this is an amazing game but i really dont wanna hav to play thru it all ovr again just for that. plz hit me up if theres a solution

Strident
11-03-2008, 10:26 PM
I didn't get it either. I had the manacles and everything.

Stupid bug. Maybe it can be patched?