PDA

View Full Version : How are the achievements??

casper018
10-31-2008, 12:17 PM
I was wondering, how are the achievements for this game?
how many GS are pretty easy to get, how many do u have after finishing this game? and how many hours of GP is that?

the_b1ues
10-31-2008, 12:24 PM
There ok achievements but the way the game is set out they are a pain to get and drive you mad in the end. Some of the online ones a crazy hard and you need to spend over 1000 hours online to get them.

casper018
10-31-2008, 12:26 PM
How many gs do u think is possible to get if you finish this game 1 time only and play single player only?

Smugu
10-31-2008, 12:43 PM
How many gs do u think is possible to get if you finish this game 1 time only and play single player only?

About 700 (?), depends if you trying to get the achievements i think you can do all offline ones in 1 playthrought.

bloodswan
10-31-2008, 12:49 PM
The story mode achievements are pretty good and I don't actually mind exploring the world for diamonds. Some of the multi-player ones are annoying though and I doubt I will make rank 30 as it requires just too much time online and I have to fight with my internet cable with 3 other people.

IMO
Single player = Time consuming but not bad
Multiplayer = Time consuming and annoying

Personally I don't like achievements for online mulit-player. I think that a good multi-player game should have its own specific upgrades and unlockables instead of achievements such as COD 4. Games like Turok which aren't bad were ruined by so many mulit-player achievements, some of which were ridiculous in the first place. Maybe I am just annoyed because I don't get much time on xbox live to get online achievements. I just try to get single player achievements.

Atarii
10-31-2008, 01:01 PM
The single player game to me is slightly frustrating to collect the points, but with that said the game is fun enough for me to not worry about it.

The multiplayer on the other hand is outrageous and there are some achievements I'll never get.

the_b1ues
10-31-2008, 01:37 PM
This drives me mad takes so long to get anywhere to find anything. And now my cell tower achievement wont unlock!!!

DaredFenomeno
10-31-2008, 05:19 PM
well mp achievements suck....and you will have no problem in the sp ones if you read the achievement guide thread(above this one)......if you play only once the campaign without trying you should get like 450 or something.....if you try you cant get more than 700.....MP ones you can get acout 100 with the easy ones but the rest will let you pissed

usngsxrsx
11-01-2008, 11:06 PM
too time consuming for me play fable 2 instead. soo much better super easy achievements

NukeDukem
11-02-2008, 12:23 AM
isnt there only 650 points in the singleplayer? when i finally get back to it, ill probably have all the achievements apart from third faction, which would be 620. from one play through, but lots of arsing around - those diamonds will be a bitch. ill play some multiplayer but i dont think ill be getting anywhere near 1000 from this

Blackjaw x
11-02-2008, 12:32 AM
150,000 kills in Ranked isn't that bad! :P

I haven't tried the MP yet. If I like it, I'll eventually get 150k kills. I like multiplayer in most games... let's hope.

DemonI81
11-02-2008, 12:57 AM
150,000 kills in Ranked isn't that bad! :P

I haven't tried the MP yet. If I like it, I'll eventually get 150k kills. I like multiplayer in most games... let's hope.
You're insane. My prediction.... Under 500 people with 1000 this, legit, within the next 6 months... I might go as far as in the next year. Hell, enough people might not play long enough to get matches and be able to get 1.5million XP. The online has too many issues and things done wrong.