PDA

View Full Version : Cell Tower Not Unlocking

the_b1ues
10-31-2008, 01:33 PM
This game is driving me mad. Was really looking forward to this game before release bt now it just pisses me.

My Cell Tower achievement has not unlocked did all the Cell Tower missions 6 in North 6 in South and i havnt got it. Any ideas?

McCrank
10-31-2008, 01:46 PM
Ran into the same issue :( I did all the ones up north and south... One thing to note, I completed the ones in the south before finishing the ones in the north, maybe that breaks it? Im sad :(

-Chris

Kira Panic
10-31-2008, 02:17 PM
That sucks.
I got mine on the 1st cell tower mission I did.

the_b1ues
10-31-2008, 02:55 PM
i did all mine in the right order and it still didnt unlock. Theres not like 1 more later on in the game or something?

AbOuT27nInJaS
10-31-2008, 03:01 PM
is that the do a mission fr a single cell tower ach? i think i have it from my first try if so.
anyway, dont get pissed off with it my friend - send a message to ubisoft agd im sure they'll update it for you soon. itll probably be the last achievement you get but you'll get it some day im sure, for the time being, thats sucks dude.

N.B. were you playing it off or online?

iinSaNe x
11-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Same Here I Did Mine In Order And Didnt Get It. :(

For the record i was online when i did every single radio tower.

bloodswan
11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
That sucks. I just got mine and I'm pretty sure there were 6 in each. There were certainly 6 in the south but I can't remember how many I did in the north, I am assuming it was 6 also.

NukeDukem
11-01-2008, 07:05 PM
dunno if thisll help, but i can tell you the order i did the missions in and i got the achievement. as soon as i could i did all the arms dealer missions in the north, then all the cell tower missions in the north straight after. when i got to the south, as soon as i could i did all the arms dealer missions down there and then all the cell tower missions there too. i got both achievements, no questions asked

ponypo2001
11-01-2008, 08:48 PM
I've hit the same.Did all the ones in the first map till they stopped showing up.Progressed,did all the ones in the second map,no more are available but no achievement.From the sounds of it,looks like we're fucked.I certainly ain't doing another playthrough that's for sure.I guess I can only pray that one last one opens before I finish the storyline but I strongly doubt it.

ponypo2001
11-01-2008, 09:17 PM
One other thing I thought about,how many people above added the codes for the bonus missions on their game? As some may know,some of these missions are offered for the predecessor tapes missions which are from the radio tower guy (with the wacky voicebox).I personally did add these missions so I'm curious if any others having trouble also have these missions.

Also,I went back to the first map and there is not a single tower mission available so I know 110% I did them all.Heck,I even took time out to make sure I did all that before touching the main storyline.

bizarrobryann
11-01-2008, 10:45 PM
so...since some of us never even got payed for one of the cell tower missions..does that mean we dont get the complete all cell tower missions achievement AND the wages of conflict achievement? its nice knowing i just wasted 30 hours of my life finding every diamond and doing every side mission including the gamestop preorder and the other preorder missions for really nothing, cause it wasnt fun, it was the same thing everytime. can i contact ubi and ask for a full refund? ill even pay for shipping to ship it back to them.

the_b1ues
11-01-2008, 11:45 PM
I did the achievement online and i went through and did them all before i did any story missions. Really annoying me this game now. But im still playing to get thie guide as good as i can make it

Sweating Bullets
11-01-2008, 11:47 PM
I am also a bit confused with this achievement. It says do all the cell tower missions - however when I goto a tower and complete the said mission, the same tower is still giving out missions - is this normal?