Devlon *Maybe Spoiler?*

InfernoX222

While doing the 'smack mole rats with a stick' quest i came across a fenced in building that says 'holster your weapon or you will be shot' or something to that effect - The guy inside is Devlon or something similar (sorry im not at home to look for sure) Well this guy is particularly annoying and has ALOT of jet and some ammo/weapons... He dosnt seem to have anything to do with the story or have a quest to give... If I blow his head off... Am I screwed? Or is this one of those have fun with it moments?

Side note - This is the PERFECT place to get the Karma achievements at level 8... He has TONS of empty booze bottels and pre-war money and as mentioned above jet/ammo/guns... I just sat infront of a table mashing 'A' and went straight to neutral...

yes you need one of the four keys from him

YES! Dukov! And I hate him... Hes a Dingbat... Noone should be programed to stop you every 30 seconds for no reason... But i get to shoot him? OH HAPPY DAY!!! (I blew him away last night but saved right before and reloaded haha :chair)

What are the 4 keys for? I lewted 'Dukov's Special key' But figured it was for the locked door with the sawed off shotgun in it... Already picked that one before hand... Please elaborate :blurp

YES! Dukov! And I hate him... Hes a Dingbat... Noone should be programed to stop you every 30 seconds for no reason... But i get to shoot him? OH HAPPY DAY!!! (I blew him away last night but saved right before and reloaded haha :chair)

What are the 4 keys for? I lewted 'Dukov's Special key' But figured it was for the locked door with the sawed off shotgun in it... Already picked that one before hand... Please elaborate :blurp

look for a ghoul in underworld called crowley, and all will be clear.

He'll be in the ninth circle, or carols place.

• 1 month later...
His special key along with Daves of Republic of dave, and a guy at rivet city whos name escapes me at the moment, get those 3 keys to unlock doors at a fort to the best armor in the game. Get those keys and kill tenpenny is a mission called shootem in the head for crowley in underworld.

Ted Strayer.

Once you have all 3 keys head to Fort Constantine and grab the T-51b Power Armor. The achievement for the quest will unlock once you have the armor in your inventory.

Ted Strayer.

Once you have all 3 keys head to Fort Constantine and grab the T-51b Power Armor. The achievement for the quest will unlock once you have the armor in your inventory.

The achievement popped up for me after i gave the keys to Mr.Crowley, and also there's 4 keys, not 3 keys. Make sure you either kill the guy after giving the keys to him or get the armour before giving the keys away