PDA

View Full Version : collectables achievement not unlock!?

LadGopi
10-31-2008, 06:34 PM
i've collected all the collectables n the achievement popped up worth 40G, including that now i meant to have 670/1000 but wen i go to view game achievement throw my profiles it shows a total of 630/1000 (40G missing) on the game achievement list it show that i have unlocked 'Waldo's Still Missing 40G' but some how is not registered. i recovered my prolile i thought that might work but wen i did that now it says that is not unlocked but in the game collectables menu it says that i have found everything. now i have a missing achievement! :confused:

does any1 have any advice how to get it back,

except me having to start the career mode all over again?

plz any1? i'll appreciate any help u can give me...?

skylinedan94
11-01-2008, 11:09 PM
sorry mate but i wouldnt have the slightest clue on wot happened apart from maybe xbox live has just gone wrong somewhere and not given you the achievement.

are you sure you have all 60 ( check on stats on the pause menu )
have you got the "where in the world" achievement for collecting half the collectables
and lastly try and get some1 else to check your profile and see if its just not showing up to you

otherwise you have to start again

hope this helps

LadGopi
11-02-2008, 04:33 PM
thanx for replying skylinedan94...

1. i've checked the stats menu n it says that i have found everything

2. i have the "where in the world" achievement for collecting half the collectables

3. thats how i found out da my achievement was missin cos some1 check my profile n he said that i dont have it, which im 100% sure i got it wen i collected all of them.

4. i have no idea wat else to do, except to start again which im on 95% already...!

gangsterGB
11-02-2008, 08:14 PM
it must just be you myfriend becuae me and my m8 went crusing round for them all together and we both unlocked it.

LadGopi
11-02-2008, 08:56 PM
yeah me n my m8 was doing the same crusing around n collecting them n we both got the achievement in about the same time!

could that be the reason?

skylinedan94
11-02-2008, 08:57 PM
happy to try and help

sorry to say but i think youve just gor a bit of bad luck and it didnt go through properly and didnt register

hope it unlocks for you soon as youve obviously gone through alot of trouble for the achievement which now dosent show.

Jos Brink
11-03-2008, 03:46 PM
The same thing happened to me, I unlocked the "Where in the world" achievement (found half of the collectibles) it popped up on my screen and when I check my achievements on my xbox it's there, but when I check on xbox.com I haven't unlocked it, but I still have the gamerscore that I got from it.

So I guess this has something to do with the collectible achievements, not xbox live.

Taker447
11-03-2008, 03:58 PM
The same thing happened to me, I unlocked the "Where in the world" achievement (found half of the collectibles) it popped up on my screen and when I check my achievements on my xbox it's there, but when I check on xbox.com I haven't unlocked it, but I still have the gamerscore that I got from it.

So I guess this has something to do with the collectible achievements, not xbox live.
xbox.com is sometimes rather slow in updating your score and achievements sometimes. So if it shows on your xbox then you have it unlocked.

Jos Brink
11-03-2008, 07:29 PM
The achievements that I have unlocked after I got "Where in the world" do show up on xbox.com, and it has been about 5 days now since I got it.

Also after I got the "Where in the world" achievement when I went to the "my games" list, either on my xbox or on xbox.com, it would display a wrong score for midnight club, something like 120g when I had about 250g. But this fixed itself after I unlocked some more achievements.

So I'm thinking it's a glitch in the game.

Edit: on the "my games" list on my xbox it says I have 20/45 achievements on MC:LA, but when I click it it says I have 21/45 achievements.

LadGopi
11-03-2008, 07:38 PM
i manage to get mine back, after all da trouble i went throw...

thanx for yr help n thoughts guys