PDA

View Full Version : I suck at this...help??

BlueWolf
10-31-2008, 10:41 PM
I keep getting raped by the super mutants with miniguns as for some reason the only weapon I have a decent ammount of ammo for is the hunting rifle which either misses when I use the VATS or seemingly does nothing.

How can I get more ammo for my assault rifle, which seems much more effective against enemies.

I'm currently trying to get into the museum, so hopefully I can gast travel somewhere and then fast travel back to the Monument where I am

Outline
10-31-2008, 10:42 PM
I found frags to be awesome against Super Mutants.

If you're really struggling, put the difficulty to Very Easy.

Turns them into pieces of paper.

BlueWolf
10-31-2008, 10:45 PM
lol it is on very easy

I'm just having realy trouble I miss almost every shot and get wasted by them, I have no trouble with Raiders or anything else just those miniguns

Outline
11-01-2008, 12:41 AM
My first few encounters with miniguns, I just threw three nades at them and stole the big fucker's ammo :D

ElboBlie
11-01-2008, 12:44 AM
lol it is on very easy

I'm just having realy trouble I miss almost every shot and get wasted by them, I have no trouble with Raiders or anything else just those miniguns

Ouch!

Honestly my first encounter with the mini-gun wielding super mutants, I ran away, I looked at them and thought, who brings a knife to a gun fight? Try heading back, doing some side quests, level up and then take those fuglys down.

Imperialistic
11-01-2008, 01:42 AM
My first encounter with super-mutants was up at the memorial baseball thing, there was a minigun i think and a horrible Rocket launcher...man i hate that one, Im just glad i still had Flamer ammo left (though takes some crazy running to get close enough). As other people say keep a stock of Frag grenades handy just incase, if anything they can cripple their legs making them easier to outrun.

deleted24022010
11-01-2008, 04:07 AM
Take cover behind something, let them come to you, and then blast em with headshots with a Combat Shotgun with VATS

moztacular
11-01-2008, 04:11 AM
combat shotgun