PDA

View Full Version : WTF? black screen?! I need help!

Lotto1215
11-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Alright so i just got this game and i plugged it in to play. I was on my way to getting some sweet achievements when...

I was in Episode One where you have to stop the fuel leak by doing the little electrical thing. Well i beat the thing but the screen just turns black whenever I beat the little thing. The achievement doesnt pop up, there is still audio, i can press any buttons the screen is just dead black.

I don't get an unreadable disk error.

WTF is happening?

Taker447
11-02-2008, 11:36 AM
could be a small scratch on the disc that you can not see. Or could just be a dodgy disk. is it brand new or second hand? either way return it for a new copy.

Lotto1215
11-02-2008, 01:51 PM
i bought it used. I just turned off my console and turned it back on and it worked fine. I guess it just froze up or something.

Silent Otto
01-07-2009, 10:01 AM
I get a similar problem a couple of times, you complete an episode and then after activating the achievement it returns to the main menu. Unfortunately the next episode is not opened and you have to do the whole episode again. it is pretty pants to be honest, but I am just about to complete so must grin and endure.