PDA

View Full Version : internet explorer 8

greenie363
11-01-2008, 10:48 PM
when i had internet explorer 7 this site was fine it had a green background with a silver box the disk tray home and forum buttons but now ive upgraded to internet explorer 8 it seems to not work propoly like the backgrounds all white no pictures anywhere and no buttons just words every other site fine except this 1 is there a reason do i need to change a setting i dont no

ps i cant reload internet explorer 7 again as it says its not compatible with vista even though it was already on here when i brought it

Daywalker-san
11-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Internet Explorer 8 is a Beta software, untill it is out of beta stage some sites will display strange or incorrectaly. The best thing to do is report the bug with as much information as possible so the Development team can improve the software

I reccomend getting Firefox or Opera, both provide a great browsing experience

greenie363
11-01-2008, 11:09 PM
thanx how would i report to them its not reading this site correct

Daywalker-san
11-01-2008, 11:13 PM
thanx how would i report to them its not reading this site correct

How did you get the software? I report bugs on Microsoft Connect, if you did not download it off there then reporting bugs will be hard, is there a report bug tool in the software?

greenie363
11-01-2008, 11:15 PM
i downloaded it off the windowsmarket place and i couldnt find anything there or on the softwear

Daywalker-san
11-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Your kidding me, there providing incomplete betas to all users. *Sigh* anyway, seeing how it is going to be hard to report a bug on it, i dont see anyway you can help it.
I reccomend installing Firefox or Opera, they both veiw the page fine

greenie363
11-01-2008, 11:21 PM
yea i will have too but i deleted firefox after takin a dislike to it but its will after do thanx 4 your help

greenie363
11-01-2008, 11:28 PM
dont worry you can close the thread now it said this webste was designed for an older version of internet explorer and i had to press a button at the top which was tiny and only saw when goin to go on fire fox website

ps i still dont reccomend it its rubbish

Nightdragon
11-02-2008, 03:20 AM
Firefox till I die.

Closed at request of OP :p