PDA

View Full Version : stuck too

ab21
11-02-2008, 09:22 AM
i'm at the place where 2 rotating platformed raised from the ground, each with 4 shield soldiers guarding it. i tried grabbing them then press Y when the hole rotates in front of me, but it seems to never work, the circle above it never gets filled up like when you toss them to the dart part... any tips? the place has 2 rotating platforms, one on ground level, the other one is a bit higher half way to a mountain where giant balls are rolling down...

blueiriis
11-02-2008, 03:44 PM
hello ab21....
u must go up where the giant balls are rolling down....
u will find a machine or something with a frog on it...when u push the "x" button the machine or the frog on it will transform into a ball.....that u will throw to asterix (that depend on which character u go up with)down near the platform guarded by the guards down that u asked about....asterix must shoot the ball many times to this platform (u switch to obelix when asterix shoot the 1st ball to get another one) u do this many times until the platform blow and the guards fight them to clear the way to shoot the ball...they only guarded it.....

ab21
11-02-2008, 09:54 PM
thanks! works great! but any idea how to get to the shield in the same area? i can see it but can't reach it. i know i have to get to the top of some building and pull the string to go along, but there's nowhere to jump into to get to the shield...

blueiriis
11-03-2008, 04:59 AM
this shield drive me crazy....i tried everything to get it...even the room with the string i stopped it in the middle and tried to jump... but nothing will work....
u must first go to the hole or cave (continue with the wooden ladders up where the room with the string is)
it was difficult to me a little (the cave stage) too much jumping and i was lost to get to the top....when u get to the top and finish this stage a movie will appear and u will see asterix and obelix in the place near the shield up to the wooden box (u can see it if asterix ride the room with the sring) it 's something like steps and bridge...u will find pigeon too....but when the movie will finish u will find asterix and obelix in another place on the ground cs u complete this part so u must go back again to the cave and do what u have done before...to get to the top again through a door....and u will find urself out but no movie this time....u can take the pigeons and jump to take that shield...

ab21
11-03-2008, 06:08 AM
thanks i will do that. i just finished the game with 10 mission pigions and 2 shields, 1 is for free 50 pigion and the other is the one you answered... now i just got to find the pigions... if i use radar and it just spins slowly but the dog doesn't bark and say no pigion, does that mean there has to be at least one in the area? b/c after i beat the game i got taken back to the outside of the castle where i started and the radar just spins but i walked everywhere and couldn't find a pigion. i did find the 5 required to get in at the begining of the game.

blueiriis
11-03-2008, 02:28 PM
u finished all the game...???
the story mode....
cs if u do plzzzz tell me how do u killed the 999.999 soldier before going to brutus....
it's too much....
and for the pigeons they are always hidden in every area....if u look up u will find....go slowly in every area and go everywhere....in the cave there r some pigeons....and outside the cave....and the area where the 2 soldier and the captain in the middle when u stroke them with the style of punch other soldier with the "y"then"b" to make them go to the sky then stroke the captain and 2 soldier with them.....u go where the 2 soldier were standing.....i think the right one there is place to grab up....

ab21
11-04-2008, 06:06 AM
thanks, i'll try to look for the ledge, to kill all the soldiers, grab the green "poison" power up potion and hit AXYB combo, use 1, kill a few more, and the potion will come back. use it 3 times and u'll be done :)
make sure u get 100000 helms here before u use the potions.

blueiriis
11-05-2008, 11:37 PM
thanks a loooooot ab21.....i just finished the game now....
i was hopeless to finish the game....i didnt remember this axyb combo....so i was killing one by one soooo this was not working at all 999.999 soldier...imposible....
soooo thank u again.....i hope u find all pigeons and shields....