PDA

View Full Version : Only 18 achievements?

AsILayDying
11-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Im really looking forward 2 this game, but only 18 achievements?
I personally thought there would have been more achievements at the end of the day :d.
Anyway im happy there is DLC for this years game.

Taker447
11-02-2008, 11:51 AM
what there trying to do is get everybody to buy this game even if you don't like wrestling just to get some easy points as they think it will help them win over the TNA game.

raptor_256
11-02-2008, 10:20 PM
there may only be 18 achievements but looking at them some of the 100+ achievements look like they may take a while, plus you'll have to play road to wrestle mania about 6 times, so while they may look and sound easy enough to complete they're probably going to take some time, so i wouldn't worry too much about only having 18!

dont forget the 200G secret achievement is probably going to be either very difficult or very time consuming (hopefully not online consecutive wins though)

Vegetan
11-03-2008, 05:36 AM
SDvR doesn't need to make easy achievements to help win over the TNA game cause the TNA game sucks lol

Juggalo Rick
11-03-2008, 02:03 PM
WWE Svr 09 will be alot better then TNA iMPACT!
Reasons: More moves, More Wrestlers, Better CAW, Better Matches (no tag matches online on TNA?? wtf was they thinking?, but I did like the ultimate X match though)
One thing I hope for though, I hope that all 1000 GS is unlockable, i know the SvR series have been good on achievements so far, but i mean it took what 2 months for TNA to let u get the sharkboy achievement. ( I havent unlocked that achievement yet i'll have to rent it again just to get a 50 GS achievement.... im becoming a achievement whore)

jmc87
11-09-2008, 01:05 PM
WWE Svr 09 will be alot better then TNA iMPACT!
Reasons: More moves, More Wrestlers, Better CAW, Better Matches (no tag matches online on TNA?? wtf was they thinking?, but I did like the ultimate X match though)
One thing I hope for though, I hope that all 1000 GS is unlockable, i know the SvR series have been good on achievements so far, but i mean it took what 2 months for TNA to let u get the sharkboy achievement. ( I havent unlocked that achievement yet i'll have to rent it again just to get a 50 GS achievement.... im becoming a achievement whore)

wouldnt rent it for a few months yet tna as that achievement is not working as you need mike tenay to do it as iv beat every one on the roster including caws..