PDA

View Full Version : can i go back to north district ??

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-02-2008, 12:58 PM
hi guys , i need to know if i can go back to the north after the church mission , cause i'm sure i've missed at least one or two cell tower missions . also if i load my save t the point just before i have to talk to reuben ( when i have to chose beween saving my buddies or the church ) , cell tower missions does not appear , and the last buddy i need to save ( the one near the plane crash ) , is not there ....

i'm gettin mad ..

thx

Jappe XBA
11-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Yes you can go back there, but I'm not sure if you can do the cellular tower missions (hopefully you can). But atleast you can find diamonds/safe
e houses/guard posts
in the north after you've gone to south :uzi:

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-02-2008, 01:15 PM
oh , thanks a lot for this !! i hope i'll also find muy last northern buddy .

wMHazard
11-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Yeah you can, and you can do the cell phone missions, I did them earlier today by going back =]

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah you can, and you can do the cell phone missions, I did them earlier today by going back =]

nice , too !

but , just a last quest , i can't find my last northern buddy , the one near the plane crash .. ( i'm just before the point where i have to meet reuben , when he is going to tell me about the church mission ) maybe it's too late to save him ? have i to do a second playthrough ? ( i've searched for him inside and near the plane .. , where is he exactly ? maybe i'm searchig him away from where he instead is .. )

thx in advance , and sorry for my bad english :D