PDA

View Full Version : This game is full of glitches.

Kaens
11-02-2008, 04:23 PM
I really enjoyed the first, and despite the problems I enjoyed this one, but they seriously need to patch this game. I cannot even recommend this game in it's current state because it will leave you frustrated.

Glitches I have personally experienced...

1. I didn't get achievement for having all weapons upgraded (as reported in another thread by others). If I look at the stats screen it says I have 6/6. I've seen the other thread about this, yes I have the manacles (duh you can't do the final upgrade on Gabe's without them) and I do have 610 parts left over. The leftover parts bothered me thus...

2. Having not got the achievement above I decided to try it on Insane thinking something good was in those chests, maybe a weapon. I just completed the part where you burn down the hotel and obtain the second card for you monkey, however when I attempt to go into the monkey fight area it will load up the comic screen but it will not initial the dialog and returns me to the room. When I look at my inventory, my journal says I need to get my second monkey card, but in my inventory it says I've used my second one. I believe the problem with this one is that I obtained the 3rd card before I ever tried using the 2nd card.

3. When I beat the game the first time and was watching the credits the sound literally looped like a record player. Yes kids, those things before cds and before tape players. Just hitting the guide and coming back fixed that.

In general, the main menu and load screens are ridiculous. Firing the game up from the dashboard I will sit at a black screen for a few seconds before logos even come up. Then navigating the menus always pulls up a "Loading" that takes minimum 3-4 seconds. I don't understand how this has gotten worse than episode one, when I imagine they just recycled code.

I don't know. What I do know is until I read about a patch, I'm done with this jacked up game. Problem is, I really love these.

Archer006
11-02-2008, 05:27 PM
The same thing happened with me and the weapon upgrade. I really don't want to have to play through the game a second time just to unlock it. Maybe I will give Insane a try and see if that unlocks anything

PoD H3x reaper
11-23-2008, 10:24 PM
I just completed the part where you burn down the hotel and obtain the second card for you monkey, however when I attempt to go into the monkey fight area it will load up the comic screen but it will not initial the dialog and returns me to the room. When I look at my inventory, my journal says I need to get my second monkey card, but in my inventory it says I've used my second one.

I'm having the same problem, exept i HAVE used the 2nd card, and i'm trying to do my third card. My most recent save is right before the entrance, and i have no possibility of going back. Has any solution to this glitch been found?