PDA

View Full Version : How do i get this Diamond in PALA sector?

Im4evasmart
11-02-2008, 04:57 PM
in the northeast section of the pala bit of the map there is a safehouse and there is a diamond to the east of east. I think it is on a cliffside side is is not in the river.

How do u i get up to the diamond?

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-02-2008, 06:06 PM
when u find a diamond that apparently u can't get , always look for a glider ! search a glider near the safe house , take it , and glide towrds the case .

Im4evasmart
11-02-2008, 07:17 PM
So have you found how to get it or actually you are just guessing?

Update: followed a path on the other side of the river to a dead end and i got it.
Thanks for your kind of help, it gave me the idea to look for a solution :)

al3x1217
11-02-2008, 10:22 PM
can you show a picture of where this path is? or atleast describe it?

Kez
12-08-2008, 12:47 PM
I realize that this is an old thread, but this was the first diamond I had any trouble with (first one requiring a glider...), so I did a bit of digging to find the thread, just thought I'd clarify for anyone else running into this one:

The diamond location is actually just a bit west of the marker shown on the guide posted here, inside a hut on top of a hill. In order to get to the glider, head back south to the bridge, follow the road east, north, then west....the glider is at the dead-end road that appears east of your safe house on the map. After that, you just have to manage to land the thing in the right spot...there's a fairly large clearing on top of that hill, though, so it's not terribly difficult.

jukesy224
12-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Thanks Kez that helped alot :Bounce:

Im missing one North West of GOKA FALLS in the Northeast Sector of the map, the briefcase is only a little ledge with for the life of me i cannot get too!
Any ideas, thanks