PDA

View Full Version : A couple questions

FLAMINGO SHAKES
11-03-2008, 02:14 AM
1. When entering Bowa-Seko can you still go back to Leboa-Sako?
2. Where is the 6th buddy for Leboa-Sako? I heard shes near a pane crash in the north but can anybody give me a more detailed description.
3. Do scouting all guard posts unlock anything?
4. Do buddy side quests help achieve anything?
5.Is eating 3 bananas in one day a little suspicious?

Thanks this is much apperciated.:uzi:

Blackjaw x
11-03-2008, 02:22 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z136/gundam94/2mza8i1.jpg

The buddy is in the top left, the black dot with a crappily drawn red circle around it. The airplane wasn't there when I got there, so don't use that as a landmark.

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-03-2008, 11:10 AM
1. When entering Bowa-Seko can you still go back to Leboa-Sako?
2. Where is the 6th buddy for Leboa-Sako? I heard shes near a pane crash in the north but can anybody give me a more detailed description.
3. Do scouting all guard posts unlock anything?
4. Do buddy side quests help achieve anything?
5.Is eating 3 bananas in one day a little suspicious?

Thanks this is much apperciated.:uzi:

1 yes u can .
2 it's near the crashed plane , it seems . but i haven't fpund him yet .
3 no , but if u discover a guard post , u'll know ( on the map ) what u can get from it , like bullets , molotovs , aid ...
4 no , just the first one , but , doing buddy missions increases your reputation . i dunno what thats does , but it's always better having a high reputation than a ba one .
5 well , i will not pick up the soap from the floor when u are behind me .

Ka1n007
11-04-2008, 12:03 AM
You ppl need to read the forums before you post. Almost 6 posts on 2 topics, what a waste. If you cannot find the answer...... THEN POST.... these questions have been answered 24908559023 times

DemonI81
11-04-2008, 01:27 AM
Yeah... all these questions, other than the banana thing, have been answered in the achievement guide thread, probably a couple times.

FLAMINGO SHAKES
11-04-2008, 04:50 AM
You ppl need to read the forums before you post. Almost 6 posts on 2 topics, what a waste. If you cannot find the answer...... THEN POST.... these questions have been answered 24908559023 times

then dont bump my topic, plus the banana question was most important and i couldnt find it anywhere.

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-04-2008, 12:23 PM
then dont bump my topic, plus the banana question was most important and i couldnt find it anywhere.

i haven't found it anywhere yet , too .